What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherryjuana test run

max 6699

hopefully these aren't this stretchy by nature. I'm about to grow them I will let you know my results~~~

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hopefully these aren't this stretchy by nature. I'm about to grow them I will let you know my results~~~

they more than likely arent, plus they look alot taller then they actually are. in hindsight I should of FIM'd them a week or so earlier to promote more side growth.

they more than likely arent, plus they look alot taller then they actually are. in hindsight I should of FIM'd them a week or so earlier to promote more side growth.

Bird, that's what these test grows are for man...nothing better than being able to see what the product will be like before you purchase it.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once the tops are in your flowering canopy it wont really matter that the bottoms are a bit leggy.
it just goes to show how much environment will effect the way plants grow, comparing these with foomar's plants that are really short and squat having been grown in fairly cold conditions under cfl.

any more girls showing bird?

VG

VG

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
it gave em some legs thats for sure, the CJs maxed out the heighth of my veg cab, and were transplanted/flipped over the weekend. new home shots coming soon :biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
quick bumpdate, having some newly acquired problems with the site uploading pics, trying to get this issue resolved ASAP.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

fiiiiinally figured out my upload problem. these are the last veg shots before they got flipped.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
theyll hit week one in a few days, out of the lucky seven that made it I got three girls and four boys. I plan on keeping one of the males for f2s, and so far Im leaning towards the one that stinks like hell with nice xmas tree structure.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
once flipped they turn into beasts, got one hell of a stinky male thats going to make f2s among other things :biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

the beheaded males, had no real interest factors to them

picture.php

the keeper, super stinky male, nice lateral branching and growth compared to the others.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
looks like theyre getting their first stress test, PM has decided to say hello for the first time here right after flip and is going after everything, not too happy right now.