What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too powerful ventilation? Looks like it hurts my flowers - picture inside

Dicomaco

I recently discovered that the plants that are closest to my tower fans look sorta 'wind burned'. It looks like that in both my flowering rooms, that have powerful fans.

It didn't happen during my last grow, but I think I was a little better at moving my plants around at that time.. :p

I'm no expert so of course it could be a coincidence, but what do you guys think it looks like?

Attachments

• windburn.jpg
    windburn.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 3

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
not sure if its wind burned or not but win burning happens alot next to a constent source of wind.

Dicomaco

Yeah I thought so. I guess I can't do anything but move 'em around a bit, I can't afford to turn off wind, the humidity so way too high atm :S

Dicomaco

I did have a MALE problem 2+ weeks ago, but I believe I removed them in time. I have 3 flower rooms and it is ONLY the plants standing close to the tower fans that look like this. Everything else look like it's supposed to at 5 weeks into flower. Pistols only started to change color the last few days.

Please don't scare the shit out of me unless you're sure guys.. I'm a beginner, but there's nothing that indicates seed growth on any of the plants I just inspected 5 min ago.

I'm not saying you aren't right though :S

If it is in fact pollen, and they're starting to produce seeds now, what would the best option be? To harvest NOW, or...??

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well it could be pollen floating around got pushed out by the fan. usually pistils shrivel and turn a burnt look about 2 to 3 days after pollination. seeds arent a bad thing :)