What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me identify the problem

Most of these plants are around 2 months old, they were being given dutch master, I stopped feeding them about a week-two weeks ago, and have just been giving them RO water. The soil ph on all my plants is between 6.5-6.9 They're white widow clones and have been growing healthy until I used some dr doom because they had just a few as in maybe 1 per leaf, a some white bug with wings, I know theyre not spider mites, I was thinking mealy bugs and scales? Or theyre white flies? Theyre very small and on the label of dr doom, the far right bug in the line of pictures. Trying to be as much help as possible. Please help me resolve this quick, they are still in veg and I wanted to put them into flower, but not if theyre sick.

Attachments

• DSC01310.jpg
    DSC01310.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01311.jpg
    DSC01311.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC01312.jpg
    DSC01312.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01313.jpg
    DSC01313.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 6

SGMeds

My initial read is that the nearly perfect circular marks are foliar spots... too strong of a spray and/or too close to the lights when you applied them.

The second pic you posted seems to have more issues, but the near perfect cirlces... see above...???

There in fox farm, I was hoping it was just light burn, I just put them under a new 1000w, before they were under a 400w, but theyre 3ft away from the 1000w in a vertical cooltube

Latest posts

Latest posts