What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advanced nutrients....?

G

hey people I was just wonderin if anyone here knows where can get my hands on any advanced nutrients products in Melbourne? Seems to me that not many people stock advanced round Melbourne so I thought I'd try askin here. Also, if any of you know of an aus based online supplier of advanced that would be awesome too. thanks...

G

Hey Man, try Nutriflo in Gosford. Do a google seach and you'll find 'em, you won't be able to get your hands on their entire line though cos its not available in oz yet. But I've tried AN a couple of times, their entire 2 part synthetic line too cos I ordered it from Canada, and I get just as good results using simpler lines like CANNA. And then once you factor in the cost of buying their ridiculous line of products it just doesn't compare. It is good if you like feeling like a mad scientist mixing up some weird concoction though. Just my :2cents:

XbX

dunno about them but General Hydro 3 part is something I have used for many many years with great results....higly concentrated too, 3 5 litre bottles (around $60 each) last me over 18 months.....

G

so timtim, you reckon just go the canna yeah? a friend of mine said the same so I'm starting to think its probably good advice. thanks huh....

G

thanks Jack... I just actually ordered through nutriflo though about 2 days ago, ordered sensi grow 2part, sensi bloom 2part and carboload liquid. I'm down in Melbourne and nutriflo allowed me to pay COD so I'm happy I dont have to travel to get em.(I got no car at the moment) I actually havent grown hydro b4 so I cant compare how good the AN will be when I use em but I hear good shit all the time about em so hopefully everything will go ok...