What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

ElRubio

Veteran
how could i lost this thread!?!

Seems like youre enjoying your time in Nepal, im really jealous bro...
Those jellys looks both killer, please keep this info and pcis coming. Thank you very much mriko and all for yours interest inputs.
:thank you:
Big ups, and smoke a fat joint for me!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro, don't forget to pick some seeds! humm pure landrace for my breeding project active my brain (dead lol)...If you can search and taste weed bro, i'm very interested!!

Killer thread! you're real amazing reporter bro!!! :tiphat:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Glad I came across this thread!

Amazing pictures!

When you go to do some "bean hunting" PLEASE make sure to take pictures of where and how they grow over there.

:wave:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello everybody,

thanks a lot for your comments and greatings, and rep !!!!

thanks strainbrain, technofiend, Kush_master, Raco, nottech, weshjo, freeworldorders, Elrubio, High Lowlander, Braindead, Dr Green Thumb, StrainHunter !

So i finished my titoon special few days ago, and was really looking forward to make more.

I went on buying 250g, for the good price of 250E....

65 g of pollen (hash5), and 185g of black hash(hash6).

hash5

hash6

The pollen is better quality than the previous one, still not top quality, but very few contamination with green stuff. the smell is very strong, sweet bubble gum like the previous one. the high is good, but I used most of it for my second titoon special...

So i used 100g of hash6, and 20g of hash4 (pollen), to make some oil, that i then mixed with hash5 to make a second titoon special.

during the process, i got this yellowing again, but this time some water got into my alcohol mix, and i'm pretty sure this hash6 is laced with sth, because it smells like a ginger lemon tea....

While you can look, burn and smoke it, you won t feel any contamination. so it is probably from the mechanical process they use, at least that is what i was told. maybe some grease they use. but very few..

I'm not sure about that process, i was pretty sure black hash around is handmade charras, and pollen is from handmade dry sieve.

but the oil is good. actually, the new titoon special is realllllly strong, even more than the previous one. I even feel some cannabis hangover on the morning after smoking this stuff.

The taste is also amazing, it s a very complex blend of bubble gum, kush, earthy. First time i smoked it, i was shocked by this wonderfull taste, one of the best around. The oil really helped with concentrating the taste.

Of course, it bubbles like hell, and can't be stored in warm places because it melts...

so far, this is probably the most potent stuff i've ever made from cannabis. :)

come and visit me, and you'll agree^^

On the road to getting those 250g, i just noticed that the plants i was passing through were actually very healthy young cannabis plants.

They are just growing there, in k athmand u !

One very interesting thing is that they are mostly male plants, i didn t have time to check for long, but i'ld say around 80/90% males. I ll go back there and have more picts and overlook.

They looks really sativas, as expected, so i bet they re gonna be cut soon, otherwise they ll probably reach 2/3 meters.

They are already flowering, around 1 month, and i think they must be 2 months old, maximum. That would explain how they get such huge sativas trees finishing in october.

Hope you enjoy the show !!!!! and don't be shy, and post :)

Wild Ganja in K athmand u

[/img][/url]

titoon29

Veteran
Titoon special recipe

Titoon special 2nd edition : some of the strongest stuff ever ! got to do a real full smoke report soon ... very very uplifting.... Really soft also, you just can put it in any shape you want, no need to warm it.

P

ptg

jejeje titoon,you are completely crazy!Smoking all this oil you'll no more feel high when back there smoking weed...:)

Awesome experiment you are doing,thanks for sharing!

It's amazing to see these plants in bordure of a town...i wish it could be the same here lol...i believe i would be more out than at home if it was the case...:)

1€/gr is not bad,although i believe it should be cheaper,saying this cause i see you still are not glad of the quality you scored...maybe you should go away from the town to have acess to better quality...

Please mate,enjoy for us!:thank you:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Keep it BIG Titoon! k+++

Thanks for sharing, i could give one finger to try one big J of this Titoon Special..hehehe...i love the nepalese hashish.

Lovely Kathmandu pics, i miss it so much.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

I went on buying 250g, for the good price of 250E....

65 g of pollen (hash5), and 185g of black hash(hash6).

I thought it would be selling for a LOT less than that.

That's because US$340 sounds like quiet a bit considering Nepal's average per capita income being between US$180 and US$470 depending on where one lives and what he/she does for a living.

:)

titoon29

Veteran
Hey braindead

thx for being around. actually i haven t seen much herb around, looks really bad all the time, only mixed leaves and few buds, so i just don't look for that.

Herb is a lot easier to get in the mountains, around my place hash is way easier to bring and sell.

but i ll get some as soon as I'll be visiting the surroundings...

hey dimajones, you're welcome here you know, if you have time and money before september, i'll be glad to get you stoned like hell with my special :)

ptg and Strainhunter

yes 1e/g is a bit expensive, but it is actually a nice price for hash in kathmandu, for that quantity. i could get it cheaper if i buy few kilos, but i'm not so rich and not sure what i would do with it...

to get it cheaper, i have to go really far away (10 hours to go there), and also it is not the season (except at the indian boarder). so since i'm working it is hard.

probably in the countryside if you buy more than 100g, you could buy it around 30cts a gram. but if i go there, i ll just buy herb and make it myself !

maybe the hashs don t look the best quality (i smoke only polm and titoon special), but it is very very good indeed, the last polm is a treat !

I'm really really satisfied with the last titoon special,actually it should last me a very long time, i'm almost afraid of smoking it (that never happens to me before...)... LOL...

Strong strong intense psychedelic high, fill up your body with cannabinoids and terpens.... I could smoke 3/4g during week days of pollen or black hash, i can 't go more than 1g with this one ;-)

all my friends who tried it just needed one or two hits from a pipe. and they got so fucked up ^^so i just keep it to myself and heavy smokers from now !

i'm building up a huge huge tolerance i can tell you ;-) That will be helpful to meet with the local farmers....

++++

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
1€/gr is not bad,although i believe it should be cheaper,saying this cause i see you still are not glad of the quality you scored...maybe you should go away from the town to have acess to better quality...

Yep, I do agree. Try going Trisuli, it's very close to Kathmandou and the charas made there is top notch (scored some trisuli charas once at Bluebird, and it's on of the best nepalse charas I've ever smoked. It was a beautifull & clean cream-like charas, with strong citrus & peppery flavours and head rushing high, splendid material).

Hey, there's a big festival soon starting in Patan, it's called Rato Machhendranath Festival and apparently lasts many days. Should be nice to go there and take part (try catch a coconut, for goodluck).

Keep enjoying & posting !

Irie !

Herb is a lot easier to get in the mountains, around my place hash is way easier to bring and sell.

but i ll get some as soon as I'll be visiting the surroundings...

For ganja I'd rather go to the Teraï as cannabis there is grown specifically for ganja, whereas int he mountains it is grown for charas. And considering the local climate I wouldn't be surprised if they had a winter harvest around Feb/March.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
great post loving the look of this hash, nepal defineately on my to do list, for my travels one day. ++ bump

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Titoon:wave:

Hey mate keep us the good work, the report is amazing and those hashich pieces look really tastys!!

The Titoon special should be a devastator smoke and effect, just when i see it, i think how powerful it should be:)

Respect, and i want to do the same job as you héhé:tiphat:

Thanks for sharing!!

titoon29

Veteran
jamieShoes, thanks for your kind comment, i really appreciate !

thanks mriko, i was aware of that festival since this morning from the newspapers... definetly i got to be there...

and thanks a lot for the tip on Trisuli, i'll definetly go there to try to score as soon as i'm starting to run out from some goodies... in a month or so. it takes few hours to go there, but the hash should cost a lot less and probably be even better...

šunka-maslo
: there are plenty of job here, but they are just not paid...

1000ARMSofKALI glad you like the stuff, it s some strong hash for sure :)

AfroSheep,GrnMtnGrwr, StRa thx mates !!!

Time to put my smoke Report

SMOKE REPORT : Titoon Special

Hello friends !

6 45 pm : first chillum and smoke of the day : mix of titoon special (around .4g, with pollen (around .5g) and few tobacco

i have to put pollen in my hand so the special sticks to the pollen, and not others pieces. really reminds me of that nepal extreme from amsterdam, but with more oil, i guess the extreme was around 10%-15%, from both of the jelly hash i made.

so 30% here is quite :crazy: , sticks everywhere , you just put small pieces in your hand and it become a big chunk straight away.

I haven't been smoking much those 2 past days, so i ld say i have a normal tolerance.

The taste is less strong than pure, but it is really nice... if i had to compare to something, i would say a very good morrocon, but more earthy and less floral. the bubble gum amazing taste is not really perceptible this time. It is very very lung expanding, just need to be verrrry carefull when taking a hit. or coughing will come!
I really enjoy it for the moment ! :wahey:

7 pm : starting to feel the high coming, it is not an instant hit like in my small pipe it takes a little time. put some reggae on, feeling the vibes :greenstars: / chillum at 2/3

7 15 pm :

i think i must look like a russian rabbit with my red eyes. I usually don't have really red eyes when i smoke back at my place, with my herb, but with this hash it is different. chillum at 2/3, i actually typed the previous text.

time to take another hit. but before, i must say i feel like when edibles start to kick in, feeling some kind of bubbles going from your foot to your head, i'm not sure how to describe it better but i you had edibles you must know what i mean..

my brain is going quite fast, i can still type in an understandable english, at least that s what i think ^^

7 23 pm : ok let s finish this chillum
damn bubble gum taste is back :) lovely
now the hits i take are instantly felt,
that s something i love from indicas that i found hard to find on sats, except with the oil, or hash. strong hit in the head, like my volcano at 9 !!!!!
WOW WOW

I love it !!! it is so clear, spiritualy enhancing, perfect for some reggae (The heathen, Bob ) doesn t prevent me from writing, i m not sure about being able to do much, but at least that i can...
I just can't wait to have some of my friends, smokers, around to share this experience and the fun !

if i had to compare the high with some known strains, i would say first some very sativas plants, but it does have very few paranoid tendancy, even on high doses. maybe the surroundings help... so maybe the Destroyer, from cannabiogen, which is meo thai, a very very clear high with (almost) no paranoia. Concentrated, it should be approximatly the same thing. Or the sweet skunk, breeder steve cut, also the kali mist.

Not sure how much the terpens interacts, but so far when i had bubble gum taste (only on indicas), the high was always very very clear, nice but not potent enough for me. I guess also a bubble gum jellyhash could be closed, but maybe as also a body stone, that the special does not have.

7 30 my stomach is saying time to eat. only problem with spicy food, i just have to eat less because my stomach is not yet used to it in large quantity (stoner quantity :) ) so i always got really hungry by 7..

maybe it is the daily 6 30 chillum or pipe also ^^

9 00
Went to a restaurant, local momo, chili chips, lhassi, less than 3 euro, very funny. I was stoned as hell, and there was those guys really drunk singing some kind of chinese songs, I tried to understand but i just don't speak chinese... :bashhead:

I really loved the food, was a pure happiness moment ^^

Now i'm still high, but i just feel it is getting down slowly, got to go for a pure pipe, and sleep trying to watch a movie ...

9.5/10 on the effects, for now, i have to see about tolerance build up
this is by far one of the best smoke i ve ever had !

8/10 Taste : don't get me wrong it's good, very good, but i m really hard on my marks... even if for the effects i must say it deserves it.

9/10 Aspect : not sure i can give a mark, but it is like a black hash that just melts totally soft, looks more oily than most bubble hash i've seen.

9/10, Overall but in that case, this is a bit cheating because of the added oil ^^

End of the smoke report, got to go to sleep.. hope you enjoyed...
had some good fun with a :gday: girl yesterday, slept very few... :laughing:

+++

Latest posts

Latest posts