What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thinks Garden Chart & Checklist

Think Green

Ok, so I know there's tons of threads on this subject. There's a sticky even, but this is a chart & checklist I made for myself to print & keep in my garden. Im thinking of getting a copy laminated & hanging it in the garden by the work area instead of just laying around. Anyways, maybe this will help someone.
:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Speedcat

very nice man, wish I could get bigger pics of those plant deficiencies so i could see some stuff better tho. Whered ya get them from?

Think Green

Has anyone seen any other charts similar to this one? Im always looking for more helpful guides. And solution charts. Wanting something to keep in the garden. Its just not practical to take the lappy into the garden every time I need to check a problem. :joint:

Slimm

I recommend the book "Marijuana Garden Saver" by J.C. Stitch. Lot's of good photos and information about causes, cures and related issues.

hazy

Veteran
But i'll bet you a dollar that the brown spotting is not a calcium def.
I know, i'm a heretic.