What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GO THE TIGERS!

G

I just wanted to let everyone know how proud I am of the WESTS TIGERS for winning the NRL grand final last nite. I've been a TIGERS supporter for longer than I can remember, and this is their first premiership since 1969!.
So once again GO THE TIGERS and sucked in all u COWBOYS supporters!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

G

Go Tigers_(go benji marshall)

Go Tigers_(go benji marshall)

'yeah mate the tigers Rock'ed the N'R'L grand final other'nite,must say was one of the better grand finals ive seen in a while,&dam that kiwi kid-benji/marshall had a sweet game also.maybe ill come over&watch a ''warriors final''next year?has happened b4;only just joined this site yesterday,from down/under(NZ);gr8 site

G

I remember when I was 11 or something, the Tigers lost the grand final to the Canberra Raiders when I was in Sydney visiting my cousins. Well, one of my cousins was a die hard tigers fan and a fight broke out between him and some other cousins of mine and I remember thinking "all this over a game of rugby?" Needless to say, being from Melbourne I dont follow NRL much but while I'm here "go the Pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

G

Hey Hideyoshi,
How's things dude??
I think your talking about the '89 grand final. The tigers lost in extra time, after dominating the whole game. Ahh well ya win some ya lose some
I don't really follow AFL, but alway check out the news to see how the Swans are going. I've been told it's a really good game to watch live though.

Sorry Technique,
I can't stand the Doggies, and their shenanigans(sp?)
But they were hard done by a couple of years ago, when they got put on the bottom of the ladder for salary cap breaches.

G

yep, timtim you would be right in that it was the 89 grand final, one of the only memories I have concerning those particular cousins (oh, and when one of them cracked my head with a pair of nunchuckas) as family infighting has caused a rift between our families, oh well. As for AFL, I really do believe its the best game around, no doubt. I know where your coming from as I actually wasnt always that interested until I went to a few games @ the G and now, even if its on tv, its just absolutely captivating....

F

Father Time

Oh Geeee,
what a shame the Doggies lost! hehehehe again!

Lets Go Broncos !

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

Well the Footy season is under way again, and my beloved tigers shrugged off their trials form to give the Dragons abit of a touch up.
Seems the Broncos didn't fair too well father time, ah well, at least a QLD team won! lol!

Awol/CoA

Maybe the critisism that the Bronco's have to many old farts in the side is true,
although next year they'll probably have a heap of young guys as I can't see
those old guys playing much longer, regarless of how well they do this season.

And... Go the Tigers!

Greetz,
Awol.

Awol/CoA

Geez, didn't the Tigers cop a flogg'n by the Bulldogs last night...
One of my neighbours is getting a lot of pleasure rubbing that in
and doing a great job pissing me off.

About time the Dogs won a game anyway,
it only took them +200 days to do it. :D

Awol.

G

Yeah, they were missing their carving knife- Benji Marshall. I swear he's a one man team!

G

yeah, I gotta say I agree with that. As I said before, not much of an NRL fan but some of the stuff I've seen that dude pull off is amazing...

F

Father Time

timtim said:
Seems the Broncos didn't fair too well father time, ah well, at least a QLD team won! lol!

Tim,
I got Nothing ! HAHAHAAHAHA

now where did i put my Eels banner...

Kindest,Ft. hehehe :wave:

Awol/CoA

timtim said:
Yeah, they were missing their carving knife- Benji Marshall. I swear he's a one man team!
I think Brett Hodgson's capable of filling his position on the field (to a degree),
but Hodgson's got a more important position to fill, so the Tigers are forced
to put somebody else there.

Awol.

Awol/CoA

So... Sonny Bill Williams is set to return for the Bulldogs.
About time 'cause I bet the club is rather pissed on a financial view as he's
cost them $400,000.oo a season and he hasn't even played half of a season
in his two year contract, which is already half completed...What a waste.

I have to be synical and say, he'll get injured again soon enough.
If I were a player on another team, I'd make sure he gets injured,
that way he wouldn't cause my team any trouble down the road
and it's not like this 'hitman' tactic hasn't happened before,
Sonny himself does it often.

Awol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts