What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem free grow hopefully

paper thorn

Veteran
do those lights have that much range from 400 to 1100?
wow
nice fat plants. they look great. never grew stardog, but i've seen a lot of it grown around here.
glad you beat the borg, i beat them too a while back, but root aphids are bad ass little fucks.

they're my problem these days, hope you never see them.

cone

They look nice and healthy.

A problem free grow is laughable. I have had nothing but probelm grows. Spider mites, ph issues when a pen broke and relied on chemical ph test. Neglected outdoor grows and those do alright but nothing to write home about. Worried if I had a perfect grow I'd catch a case.

Easy7,
I know exactly where you're coming from! The original seed grow was similar to what you are describing Spider mites. Some unknown identity living in the Coco & PH wasn't a problem using a Bluelab PH doser but burnt the shit out of the tops with the Gavita 6/750, still can't work why there called 6/750 proline when the actual power was 1385w or thereabouts.
You aren't alone my friend, & the best thing to get rid of and maintain healthy plants are these beauties.

picture.php

cone

wow
nice fat plants. they look great. never grew stardog, but i've seen a lot of it grown around here.
glad you beat the borg, i beat them too a while back, but root aphids are bad ass little fucks.

wow

PT,

Thanks for the kind words, Yes they range from 400/440/600/660/1000w/1150 so you have quite a variety if it's too warm turn it down and vice versa.

I've seen quite a few Stardawg grows but nothing rock solid as far as yield goes it's a matter of wait and see what happens.

Plants aren't too bad touch wood, Next time it will be the Alien Pro RDWC get the yields back up to hold they used to be.

I can't say I have come across root Aphitds how do they effect the plant? Have you tried anything like this?
https://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/products/pythoff-1-litre It says for root rot but is good for the general health.

cone

Lost this grow unfortunately to an unexpected illness that landed me in the ITU on 21 December.
On the mend very slowly, I would say I'm devastated but more happy to be alive.
Will hopefully be back within a month for the next chapter!

starke

Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you recover quickly. I will definitely be watching for your next grow.

cone

Sorry to hear of your illness. Hope you recover quickly. I will definitely be watching for your next grow.

Starke thanks for the kind words.
I'm not too worried about losing the crop i'm alive that's the main thing.

eric2028

Veteran
Glad your ok. That mite-rid I mentioned is an Aussie brand but ships to the us. Good Luck!

cone

happy you're well Cone

On the lookout for your next attempt.

Stay hazed
Jake
Jake[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, Jake had a really shit time mate.
The next episode is very close just gathering my thoughts and planning ahead while at the same time trying to get on top of the nutrient deficiency it's proving to be a right stubborn sod to sort out!
See you soon mate.

All the best
Cone

Latest posts

Latest posts