What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaffa Cake - Cali Kush Farms

towerofgiraffe

finished flowers

finished flowers

here is some finished flowers of the zombie kush
picture.php

update of the jaffa cakes coming soon. took some cuts from jaffa 1&2 both rooting so now ready to put the big ladies in to flower.

towerofgiraffe

oh balls

oh balls

bad news people unfortunately jaffa cake 1 & 2 have hermed at week two of flowering, all were looking super healthy showing know signs of stress. I have no time for ladyboys in the garden so both were chopped. jaffa cake 3 & 4 have now entered flowering so fingers crossed they stay straight! also have put the 1 & 2 clones in flowering in smallish pots to see if the herm up again could be down to human error or genetics but want to give these genetics the hard fight.

balls
picture.php

towerofgiraffe

jaffa 3 & 4

jaffa 3 & 4

picture.php

jaffa cake 3

picture.php

jaffa cake 4

loving the structure and growth on no3, short squat and very easily manageable. Had a few problems with no4 to start off with she was very droopy and not liking life in the flower tent but is definitely bouncing back from whatever was causing the problems. As usual cruising along watching the trees grow. peace

9DRAGONS

I have heard some very nice things about jaffa, although i have not tried it. Some did say that there was a cutting around my way, but i have yet to get my hand on it.

good luck with the grow. am gonna go and eat some jaffa cakes and a strong coffee

Latest posts

Latest posts