Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > ICMag Still Alive After All These Years!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Still Alive After All These Years! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2017, 12:57 AM #1
bigganjabud

ICMag Still Alive After All These Years!

Just wonder if anyone else has noticed that

A) a lot of people ain't on here anymore

B) a lot of old posts been wiped

C) Nuff people got banned and guest under there names

D) if it ain't true why ain't the usual lot cranking out diarys like they used to?

Just to add this ain't a reference to the people keeping the blood flowing throughout the icmag veins

But

WHERE IS EVERYBODY

FUCK IT ROLL CALL ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS I CHALLENGE YOU TO HELP BUILD THIS SITE BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS PEOPLE

YOUR ICMAG NEEDS YOU

BE MORE ENGAGING, START NEW THREADS, LIKE MORE PICS AND COMMENTS, SHARE YOUR PICS AND PROVE TO EVERYONE THEY CAN DO IT TOO

COME ON PLEASE HELP ME PROVE TO US ALL THAT GANJA REALLY IS THE HEALING OF THE NATION AND IS ACTUALLY THE ONE THING THAT BINDS US

ALL LIVES MATTER CEPT MAYBE THAT SATIVA THAT'S BEEN IN FLOWER FOR 18 WEEKS AND LOOKS LIKE IT COULD EASY GO ANOTHER 6 HAHAHAHA

NOW ICMAG PLEASE UNITE AND ENGAGE MORE PEOPLE IT'S ALL ABOUT US AND THE PLANTS NOW SHARE YOUR VIEWS/NEWS/SENCE OF HUMOR/EXPERIENCE WHAYEVER BUT PLEASE LET'S SEE MORE COMMUNICATION AND COMMUNITY SPIRIT

AFTER ALL THAT'S WHAT THIS IS A COMMUNITY

@MODS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF IT HAS UPSET ANYONE BUT COME ON YOU LOT MUST BE AWARE OF THE FLOW OF MEMBERS AND CONTENT AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOW AND ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO

ALSO @THE VETERANS PLEASE CONTINUE TO GO INTO EXTRA DETAIL IN YOUR POSTS AS WE NEED NEW STICKYS AS SOME OF THE ONES I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SEEM TO HAVE BEEN DELETED, AND PLEASE START HELPING WITH THE NEWER GROWERS

WE NEED THIS TO CONNECT US ALL IN THESE ATTROCIOUS TIMES THE PLANET SEEMS TO BE IN
SO LET'S ALL MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE

NAMESTAE

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:15 AM #2
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I think some of it has to do with the work required to upload pics to the site. Granted , the process helps protect people's anonymity. But in a fast paced world of impatient people , nobody wants to wait any longer than a few seconds.

I will always call this place home. All other sites I post at are always second to icmag. This is my social network. If there was a way admin could make uploading pics faster, maybe many would return and less would leave. Maybe not though, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:17 AM #3
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
I think a lot has to do with Trump being elected. I have noticed the same. We used to have great sense of community, and talked a lot. I am more worried about what I post.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:29 AM #4
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I think some of it has to do with the work required to upload pics to the site. Granted , the process helps protect people's anonymity. But in a fast paced world of impatient people , nobody wants to wait any longer than a few seconds.

I will always call this place home. All other sites I post at are always second to icmag. This is my social network. If there was a way admin could make uploading pics faster, maybe many would return and less would leave. Maybe not though, lol.

Your one of the people I was talking about who keep the green blood pumping

And @locdog I hear ya but tbh I think he's a bit more pre occupied with nukes and shit tbh

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:35 AM #5
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
I think a lot has to do with Trump being elected. I have noticed the same. We used to have great sense of community, and talked a lot. I am more worried about what I post.
Nah, maybe a small percentage, but most of it can't be attributed to Trump being elected.

Now the entire political atmosphere has definitely gone to shit in the last couple years, but I don't think that has caused much more than a small percentage of the problem either.

I have noticed a lot more ban hammers being dropped. While the majority of that has to do with TOS violations, a lot of those people were being, shall we say, obnoxious. We can all be passionate about certain subjects, but face it, we had some real assholes running amok. No need to name names.

People have lives. Jobs, family, things to do. I usually drop by once or twice a day, but I may go weeks without making a post. Sometimes I'm just too tired to engage. Sometimes I don't see anything I want to comment on. Sometimes I see things I know I should just steer clear of because my inner asshole will take over.

I don't think it has to do with any one particular thing. It's the ebb and flow of life itself.

Cherry Bomb x C99

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. - Arthur C. Clarke
WelderDan is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2017, 01:37 AM #6
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelderDan View Post
Nah, maybe a small percentage, but most of it can't be attributed to Trump being elected.

Now the entire political atmosphere has definitely gone to shit in the last couple years, but I don't think that has caused much more than a small percentage of the problem either.

I have noticed a lot more ban hammers being dropped. While the majority of that has to do with TOS violations, a lot of those people were being, shall we say, obnoxious. We can all be passionate about certain subjects, but face it, we had some real assholes running amok. No need to name names.

People have lives. Jobs, family, things to do. I usually drop by once or twice a day, but I may go weeks without making a post. Sometimes I'm just too tired to engage. Sometimes I don't see anything I want to comment on. Sometimes I see things I know I should just steer clear of because my inner asshole will take over.

I don't think it has to do with any one particular thing. It's the ebb and flow of life itself.
Very valid point

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:22 AM #7
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
Me thinks the times they are a changing bgb
HereIgrowagain is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:25 AM #8
Natural high

Natural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
I think a lot has to do with Trump being elected.
I have noticed a decline in activity in the last few months. I haven't been around long enough to know if it's significant or just a seasonal thing. Sometimes I do feel like I've jumped on board a sinking ship.

Last edited by Natural high; 05-21-2018 at 01:14 AM..
Natural high is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:30 AM #9
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
many people who where in states that where turning legal blew up and simply don't have the time and/or don't need anything so they have no desire to contribute

others located to legal states where you don't need an online source for information or socialization

mainstream legal seems to bring out the shallow and superficial part of many people, seems most people where really just about the money all along

I'm over it money is its own Pandora's box so while I hope they find what they are looking for many won't do anything but further abstract themselves from the real problem.

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:30 AM #10
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
lulz...the orange one has nothing to do with it.

The mag has been in decline for a long time. Peaked out years ago.

Most users online was 5,213 on 6-23-2010

Lean Green is offline Quote