What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail Hydra!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

looks like it leans to the diesel side

picture.php

leaning to the circa94 side very sativa looking leaves.

picture.php

this one is a dead ringer for the circa94.

picture.php

group shots. runts down in there somewhere.

alright almost there. StrawberryHogwash. got sex on 2 of the 3 biggest ones. girls. the shorter ones that aren't getting much light are behind, no surprise, still no sex yet. also have reached a consensus as to what this is. StrawberrySourHaze (s.coughxsssdh[CSG])x herm on by G-17 (G-13[GN]xCirca94[vintagebagseed]) dunno why i wroke deezXssk on the baggie. i guess i thought i was growing the ssk#2 seeds out.

picture.php

circa94 male...something like 3-4 weeks from seed. #vintageseeds

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
week 5 from when i flipped 12/12...can't really call this week 5 though because of all the setbacks plants looking like week 3 at best. some aren't even sexed yet.
i'm not going to count the weeks for this grow anymore.

picture.php

my Misha Male outside getting ready to jizz all over the rest of my outdoor plants. gonna have to clip those balls and let em open up somewhere else so i can collect the pollen.

picture.php

of the 3x 5G one turned out male. dunno if imma use it or not. gotta see how it turns. the other 2 are girls. one outside on in the cab.

picture.php

the other 5G girl indoors. the outside one looks like a bunch of leaves. so just imagine a bunch of leaves lol.

picture.php

Groupshot, also the StrawHogs are getting out of control. looks like the survivors are all either super sativa like the Circa94, or all short and runty. so i have 3 huge ass plants blocking the light from 1 medium sized plant and 3 runts that are barely getting enough light to survive. yeah definitely not gonna be starting 13 seeds in a shoebox anymore. the one in the middle i've had to supercrop 2x now and it still presses against the ceiling hard enough to have a flat top.

picture.php

upgrades complete. i just need 8 more bulbs now lol...
i thought it was a 10 pack of sockets, but it was actually a 12 pack they sent. #bonuspoints 21 light salute. 20 led and 1 70wHPS.
can't wait to see what i can get done with this.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
the RGM#2 has recovered...i think this is the #2 anyway, i took the #1 back outside. just couldn't get these dipshit ants to stop bringing more aphids back. so i took her outside to hose off the leaves real good and let her roots recover in the sun.

picture.php

RGM#2 the smaller one.

picture.php

BSK#1F3
threw the rest of the #1 seeds i had from the first incross in dirt and like 6 popped up, then ants and slugs or some other shit ate em all. i have 2 left struggling to grow roots during hurricane season with all this rain.

recovered up and growing. doesn't look like it since it's a short plant. this is how they've all grown so far. little 1 foot tall single cola indica plants.

picture.php

still don't know what this one is...the one outside smells like grease monkey, but the inside one looks like the first 5G i grew. could be DonkeyKong too...dunno yet.

picture.php

p98Bubba about the hardiest thing in here, barely looks like i've been plagued with overwater/deadroots/gnats/aphids/nute issues.

picture.php

lastly but certainly not leastly my SashaF3#b needs more food, but i'm afraid to break out the epsom salts and bloom formula since i don't have a meter(s) anymore. feeding tea's alone weren't cutting it. pots too small i guess, but cab isn't bit enough for large pots to fit.

the SF3#a is finally recovered enough to show sex. also a girl. so it looks like i'll be crossing the sasha and the mishas again. should be a good crossing, they were already crossed back in the past before i made these seeds, so i'm hoping for 50/50 sasha and misha leaners out of there.

adios amigos. till next tiem.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so it turns out pretty much anything i stick outdoors starts to flower after a couple weeks. i'm gonna have to change my tactics.
everything indoors is still humming along like the last pics i posted. supposed to be week 6 i believe since i flipped, nothing in there looks 6 weeks due to all the root issues. anyway...

picture.php

picture.php

my SashaF3#a(SF3#alpha) outside only 3 days since the pics above and looking way better in 3 days than it has in the past 3 weeks.
i dusted her up with all the pollen my male misha had to offer that day. i may come back around and do a second pass in a couple weeks for good measure maybe... i don't know whats going on with the daylight around here. some plants are flowering, some look like they're revegging, some are still vegging regular. daylight hours have peaked at 13:57 minutes. it's all downhill from here.

this sasha is leaning to the misha side of the cross. i had 2 plants sasha and misha the misha f1's had male and females, the sasha i only had the one female. so i crossed them both with the male to make the f2's/second generation. Sashaf3 is Sashaf2xblu and mf1k is misha sibling cross to a kush male. so i'm hoping to get more misha and some sasha phenos when i recombine. this one is a good candidate as those leaves are genetic marker theres a slight curve to the tip.

picture.php

5G#3 i'm calling this one. grows the closes to the one that i lost. the male and the one inside are both single cola no branching plants. can't clone without branches.

picture.php

Myster Z i don't know what this one is some seed that popped out of the dirt, could be anything i buried in the past couple months.

picture.php

the undetermined clone, the other one inside that i think is the same thing doesn't look like this one at all lol. i topped it in an effort to make it branch out but they seem to have just started flowering instead and now it looks like they're either revegging or just flowering out some more, but really leafy?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

RGM#2 the smaller one, put into 3 gallons the other day...last week...

picture.php

picture.php

RGM#1 i put into a 5gallon the other day...like this week this one has a sandier more barky soil and the first one is more peaty and rocky.

picture.php

picture.php

lastly a bucket of bubba. only using like half the volume so like 2.5 gal soil. attempting to take cuts off before it fully starts flowering again. lol just got big enough outside after several months and i can take cuts, but now it's flowering again.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
been a while since i showed you the cab inside. if these were anywhere near on schedule this would be week 7 of flower and we would be flushing the bubba and the strawberries for chop around week 10. but no. i just put the strawberries outside to try and recover somewhat so i can get clones. it's doing shitty. compared to how it usually looks and how everything else looks. these fungus gnats really doing a number on her. i was gonna bring the RGM#2 back inside and i had her sitting in my box when i turned over a fanleaf and saw a few straggler aphids...um no... back outside you go. i also decided to sit my Bubba and my SashaF3#b outside during the day and bring em in at night for the next few weeks till i chop em. hopefully it'll help em pack on some weight.
i also brought the Myster-Z inside. it's a she. i dunno what this is, could be anything literally of the 100's of seeds i've tried to germ this year that didn't come up right away. smells good on the leaf rub, kinda lemony citrus smell. the SashaF3#alpha is doing fantastic, she's gonna stay out all season. she's branching out some which the other SF3#b did not do. i dusted her very generously with the MishaF1xKush like literally rubbed them against each other for several minutes. hopefully it took. gonna be doing this once a week or so till i see some action. um what else...

those StrawHogs are coming along. i found a winner so far that i need to keep. leans very heavily to the daze. almost a dead ringer. theres another 2 one is very sativa, one is almost as sativa and very slow. but also stanky as fuck like the hermie dadmom they came from. i tried to clone the tops outside. so far i'm having like no luck with my rooting...or should i say ROTTING clones outdoor. so much humidity. they either just sit there forever doing nothing or they get moldy and rot in a couple days. i took like 15 clones the other day. i got like 8 left after 2 days that haven't completely molded up and returned to the earth from whence they came. cross fingers. one is the top from the #2 keeper S.Hog and the rest are some clones of bubba i realllly need to root. my bucket bubba is flowering, and my inside bubba is about to be chopped and there's nothing to reveg on that one. i promised a homie a cut so i can't really lose it right now. anyway that's all i can think of for now. here's some pics. i'll get some pics of the StrawberryHogwash next time if i can. but they're so crowded and leafy it's hard to tell what you're even looking at.

picture.php

SashaF3#beta

picture.php

5G#2

picture.php

98bubba

picture.php

still don't know. i'm down to either donkeykong or 5G#1 but i'm almost sure i didn't take any cuts of the #1. but it doesn't grow shit like the DK

picture.php

the one on the left is the DK the other 2 are siblings. all of them form one main stalk with lots of side branching all at the bottom 3rd of the plant.
while i was looking for pics of these in early flower. and i found another plant it might be. my #illwill. but i don't even know who i gave that one too, but i would have most certainly tried to clone it.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

here's a pic from some days or a week ago of the keeper StrawHog#2 whatever you can make out between all the leaves...

picture.php

Myster-Z
on the floor a leaf with some aphids on it from the RGM#2 right before i hustled her ass right the fuck back outside.

picture.php

a couple baby seedlings BSK#1 i decided to pop the rest of the seeds. of the 5-6 that sprouted these ones are the only survivors. i don't know how long ago i popped the seeds. no more than 2 or 3 weeks at max. they been just sitting there looking like they were'nt gonna do shit till a few days ago when i gave em this PGR growth enhancer. they already started growing. in just 2 days they grow more than they have the entire time since i stuck em back there. i'm probably going to start a separate thread to track the PGR test grows.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
ok i took the strawberry hogwash outside the other day to get some sunlight and some pics that are hopefully better than what i can take under the lights.

picture.php

there's 6 plants left now. i pulled out a hermie runt without breaking as many roots as i could and put it outside to hopefully root up and finish it's life. maybe get some seeds to play with. or it might just shrivel up and die. it's gotten very lifeless and limp over the past few days but it's not dead yet i see it spring back up during the cooler part of the day if i'm out there.

3 are dominating the tray the #1/2/3 phenos. there is 1 more really vigorous one fighting it's way back up i'll call it the #4 pheno. i believe it's one of the whorled phyllotaxy plants from earlier with the 3 branches per node. the other one i'll call #5 pheno is runty but somehow still going on the outskirts in the shady side of the pot that's somehow always near the wall.

[using this pic they are numbered. #1 pheno most sativa structure and bushy./ to the front and right is the #5 pheno that's just peeking out from under everything else and catching whatever light it can/ right above that and to the right of the number one is pheno#2 the one that's most like the mom (strawberry+haze leaner) it's very frosty early like 2 weeks of frost before i saw anything visible on the other 2 and smells strongly of burnt fruit can't call it strawberry at this point but i can smell the mom in there./at the very topmost part of all those leaves and budsites that are number 2 you will see one budsite lime greenish colored. thats the top of the #4 pheno fighting to get some more room to grow. / in the front right part occupying all the space is the #3 pheno which started off regular then turned whorled as it flowered. i need to go examine closer but i think pretty much all of them except the smallest #5/#6 runt are growing whorled phyllotaxy.

picture.php

i've started watering my plants with a little gasoline mixed in so i can really get those diesel/gas aromas. lol.

here is a backshot of the tray with the #3 on the left and the #1 on the right.

TopeLeft #3/BottomLeft#4 you can see her struggle/the whole middle of the tray is #2pheno, she's a beast./on the right side is the #1pheno which is the most beast,you can't see the #5or#6 because they're very small and under everything else essentially/ i've topped only the #1/2/3 once after supercropping them at least 1-2x each. they may be done stretching by now but they're still all the way at the top of the lights above the bulbs. only the leaves and buds below are really getting any light. i'll be raising the lights again another 2-4 inches and i'll have to put my shortest plants on top of something.

picture.php

a better view of the #3(left side of pic) and #5(directly to the right and below)

picture.php

closeup of the buds on #2

picture.php

closeup of the bud structure on #1

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

the buds on #3pheno

picture.php

bubbakush dunno how many days really but looks like it's almost done. somewhere in the 60 day range.

i decided to just let the bubba and sashaf3#b stay outside the rest of their next week or 2 before i chop. it's raining a lot here these days so i shouldn't have to worry about them getting enough water and i get to flush faster and they get more light to do any last packing on of weight and frosts and smells and whatever.

picture.php

Sashaf3#b looking close to the end so i'm going to start flushing.

i'm only gonna take the top off then i'll bring the rest indoors for reveg. it's 13 hours light outside and declining, indoors i'm still flowering. what to do? gonna flip my indoor to flower at night. i'll keep my veg plants outside during the day and bring em in during the night for more veg time. i'm not worried about pests anymore i've seen most of what this environment has for me and the biggest thing seems to be aphids and thrips. and possibly something else. but i think i can handle em easily with some soap sprays and essential oils.

picture.php

5G#2 dunno how many days it's been flowering really but it's somewhere around 50-60 range. it's very deep green from too much strong food. i've been feeding it with a 10-10-5 bloom formula. i've had to cut it out as i see the foxtail and single reveg leaves popping out. i'm just going plain water from here, might add a small dose of maxibloom in a few weeks if it looks like it needs more time to finish. i'll only be taking the top on this one also, it didn't do any branching and it's got that loud reeking like the #1 pheno and since i lost that one i'd like to not lose 2 winner phenos.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
nothing much to report this week. gonna be taking down my Sasha and this 5G pretty soon.

picture.php

picture.php

5G @57 days i've just been giving plain water in an effort to minimize the damage from the strong nutes i gave a couple weeks ago. the foxtailing and reveg leaves have sloed and stopped and the pistils just started turning as of when i last checked this morning.

picture.php

picture.php

SashaF3#beta @57 days. just about all done, trichomes starting to get amber and ripening from the top down. the seeds are still not done yet so she's gonna go another week or so till i start seeing some bran peeking out of those calyxes. gonna take the top off and let her reveg. you can see she's already started with the foxtails and reveg leaves. down under the stretch and reveg is going even faster since those branches were'nt as fully into flower as the top when i stuck her outside a week or so ago.

picture.php

lower branches starting to reveg. gonna take off the top at that knot and let the rest finish with the seeds and reveg for cuts. hope it all pans out as this one is a fast finisher done at 7-8 weeks. if the smoke is anywhere near as intense as the samples i took at week 6 when done and dry it's def gonna be a keeper. despite the fact that these are my last sasha and imma keep em anyway for bx-ing.

i went in to inspect the BSK#1 and just like all the rest she has started to hermie, also still smells mostly like strong green fresh cut grass like the others previous, but this f2/s2? gen has a slight fruity smell buried in the back. i accidentally broke the top off so i'll have sample smoke. put the rest outside in back to do whatever it's gonna do before i get tired of it and kill it.

The Strawberry Hogs are doing well and sucking up so much water that i doubled up on the containers so i can just keep it waterlogged without it drying out overnight. sort of like a hempy dealy to keep the moisture from escaping too fast and drying out the roots during this most crucial stage of drinking copious amounts and building up buds. i have no idea of when they plan on being done as i'm not even sure how many weeks into flower they are. they started 12/12 @57 days ago like everything else but they didn't show any sex for some weeks later. i'll have to go through my pics and notes. but at any rate if they aren't done by the time the daylight reaches 12.5 or less hours...roughly middle august or beginning of september they will finish outside with my outdoors plants as i will be converting my flower cab to a veg cab for the winter and doing my flowering outside.

The unknown clone is starting to smell a lot like the Grease Monkey even though it doesn't look anything like it. but smells don't lie. the final dry smell and smoke will let me know for certain. that one is far from done whatever it is. the first pistils are starting to turn but it has very little density thus far and seems to be stalled really. i'm sure the roots are probably very damaged on that one. gonna let it go till it's looking done then maybe let it go again outside or kill it. it's not impressing me too much whatever it is.

Lastly in the cab still is my Myster-Z dunno what she is but her growth so far is very reminiscent of my WBK (weezy) but the leaves remind me of some bubba influence. could be one of the seeds from my bubba crossed to mishaF3 or could be one of the crosses i made with the WBK. anyway whatever it is the shits vigorous. it's in a tiny pot and already bigger than almost any other single plant with more root space.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

full cab shot of whats left. gonna raise the lights ...again... and move the hogwash under the hps and rearrange the bulbs to focus mostly in the center where all the plants will get shoved. the one in the middle in the tiny pot is the Myster-Z drooping because i hope lights out and not because i accidentally fucked up with bad tea again. it's only been brewing 36-less than 48 hours. only 24 at the time of feeding. could also be because it's needs repotting. whatever it is we will ride it out.

picture.php

budshot of the StrawberryHogwash#2 she's so shiny and smells good too, starting to take on a fruitier strawberry smell losing that bitter funky smell.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Quick update. Fuck ants. Ate all the goddamn g13xc94 seedlings that just came up. I see 2 up yesterday morning, one looking like a nub, the other had some brown shit all over it. Fucking ants. So i sprinkle cinnamon on the rest of the tray. Come out this morning 2 more up, no ants. Come out again this afternoon to check and the cotyledons are eaten off and the whole tray covered in ants. Goddamn ants. Those seeds are almost 10 years old and just the fact that they popped was a miracle in itself. Goddamn ants!

picture.php

last night i had 2 coming up and one nub before i sprinkled the cinnamon. then this morning this is what i see. now theres 4 nubs in there. goddamn ants. i thought you was cool. now i find out you the reason i lost so many seeds this year. #scorchedearth

Last edited:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so. anyway. i lost 7 g-17 (g13xcirca94), 6 g-13 f2's, all 9 of my GG13f2's (goldilocksxg-13) that shit's extinct now. RIP bitch.

i moved my seedling trays up high off the ground and managed to get 2x Sweet'16' (SashaF3xMishaF1K) and 2x (DonkeyKongxMishaF1K) to pop up and they're starting to veg along now.

everything else outside is looking good. still not able to get any clones to root outside. they all get wilted and die off after a few days /sadface. i'm going to be turning my flower cab to a veg cab in a few weeks once the rest of these inside plants are just about done. should make it easier to get clones rooted inside.

i chopped down the SashaF3#beta and the 5G#2. i didn't get pics of the sasha but it's revegging. i chopped her too early but still knocked me out smokewise. just pitiful yields. it doesn't yield much anyway but still sad once it dried.

picture.php

here's the 5G or a nug of it anyway. shit's pretty fire, i was able to go GREEN and cut my bills in half lol

picture.php

the SashaF3 is very potent too. and talk about vigor this seed started sprouting while still on the plant i'm revegging. i have to watch it carefully so i can collect some seeds before they all sprout on the plant.

picture.php

2 baby whatsits...what should i call these? (GG#4xThaixMishaF1xKush) safe from the ants now.

picture.php

My other SashaF3#alpha is doing very nice. got real bushy since i trained it over. still very short though. looks a lot like the Mishaf3 the last time i grew it out. slow and bushy. still no clones of her yet but i'm going to try again. i have a lot to prune off. one of those cuts is going to root.

picture.php

Got my bucketObubba still going strong. still no clones yet, but i will soon. i'm supposed to be getting some cuts out to a friend but still no luck. i wanna get it rooted first at least some nubs anyway. this thing is pretty hard to clone.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

this is the Myster-Z looking hella sexy. i'm still not sure what this is but like i said it looks a lot like my WBK(weezy)xmishaf3 or maybe possibly a seed from my bubbaxmishaf3. either way it's coming along very nice. but it's also very tall prolly gonna take this outside soon. my lights in the cab are only effective to about 12 inches max. this plant is easily 2x that tall. and growing. gonna wait a couple more weeks for the outdoors light to be at the point where it's not gonna start stretching and revegging.

picture.php

the 5G#3 outside looking good. looks similar to the #1 pheno but more branchy. smells just like it too. that dank lemony smell. it's all pregnant with some f2 seeds. i made sure she had sex with the male nice and good the day i noticed she started flowering. so that i was sure what the seeds are and not accidental pollen from my misha.

picture.php

the plant that's either DonkeyKong or GreaseMonkey looking better and very bushy now. pregnant with a mix of either 5G or MishaF1K pollen. i got a few seeds dried out from a branch i tried and failed to clone. gonna be popping those next.

picture.php

the RGM#1 is just a beast clearly the most sativa expressing of anything else i have out here. easily 2.5x taller than anything else. this thing is getting so tall it's almost about to peek over the fence...and it's still not flowering yet. i'm most likely going to have to supercrop it somehow. the branches are very thick and woody.

picture.php

i finally solved the mystery of my holey leaves. i plucked this leaf off and twirled it around in my fingers and didn't notice anything besides the holes. then i go to get my hose and as i'm spraying water over the garden it appears that the stem of the leaf came alive and started moving around. i freaked out for a second then i looked closer and noticed this little fucker. plucked him off and flicked him as far as i could. go eat some of all this other green shit out here. why these 2 plants in particular?

anyway everything else is going cool. hopefully next update will feature some rooted clones. till later. peace.out.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
been a week right?

went ahead and flipped the box over to a veg cab and took everything else outside. they're still adjusting.

i need to get another pH and ppm meter. using these new nutes i was trying out the bottle says it would drop the pH but i didn't know how much and since i didn't know how many ppm's was in the regular feed dosage i've pretty much been flying blind the whole time. i took these Hogs outside and i was startled at the deficiencies, i coldn't really see inside under all that orange red light.

picture.php

StrawberryHogwash@84days 12/12
i thought they had some mag def but i get em outside and i see some micro defs too. fed em some alaska. they seem to be doing better. the #2 looks like it's about ready for chop. but since i still don't have any rooted clone i can't. i'll just let her sit in there with the rest and reveg em all at once for cuts.

i couldn't get a good pic but the #2 is almost identical to the mom. same crusty effects on your hands when you touch the buds. so much frost. the #3 seems to be the bulkiest and most indica leaning. probably g-13 pheno the most. it's got the whorled phyllotaxy. the #3 while whispy and sativa looking it's not really looking like it's going to yield much of anything but some stems and twigs with a few calyxes spread here and there. maybe it'll fill in more. looks like it's got a long ways to go before finish. the #4/#5 phenos are similar in look to the #3, cept they didn't have any room to branch and are just single colas.

picture.php

Myster-Z@3 weeks flower
i don't have an exact date for this one, just a general time of when i noticed it was flowering. it was like 3 weeks ago. so lets just call this day 21 and move on?

anyway recovering from the feeding i gave it with the nutes i have no way of measuring pH and ppm. i fed the hogs and this both, it made em grow but it also made em shot deficiencies hard. dunno if i'm locking em out with too high of a feeding or maybe the pH swings real low and locks out the food temporarily or what but they both started showing nitrogen and mag defs within 48 hours of when i fed em. it's 10-10-5 on the bottle so i don't think they're lacking. they seem to be recovering after being outside a couple days. hopefully they look much better next week. prolly gonna be needing a transplant soon too since they're outside now.

picture.php

i left town for a couple days and when i got back this DonkeyKong was all flopped over. it looks fairly done enough to me so i chopped it. 84 days. i left some buds on the bottom to reveg. i'm not sure if the one outside is DK or GM yet. but this one for sure is DK i know now. very citrussy AND MUCH BIGGER TIGHTER BUDS THAN THE gm which looks similar but has a strong diesel fumes, black grease, very very piney smell. hence the name grease Monkey. smells like an auto repair shop. in the woods.

picture.php

went to check on my sasha#b reveg and i see another seed sprouted on the plant, this one even further along about to shed it's seed coat and open the cotyledons. the tap root is a bid dead looking though so it's prolly not gonna make it but i planted it anyway.

picture.php

so i decided to go through and gently pluck out all the rest of the seeds i could. wasn't hard either, actually was a lot easier then waiting till the bud dries and cumbling the weed. and less messy. just press dsown lightly on the tip and they snap right off. <snap!> i left a couple on to finish ripening as i could tell they were still too premature.

i got roughly 45 viable dark seeds. the under developed and whiter looking seeds about 9 of em i'm gonna pop first in a couple weeks and see if they grow. once i clear out my cab again i'm going to do a bigger run of all sashaf3#betaXmishaf1k 12-20 maybe. see what kinda phenos are popping out and find a male to BX with.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
the shit outside is coming along, getting better and everything is in full flower now.

picture.php

RGM#1
got too big it was literally 4 inches from the top of my fence so i supercropped the top 8-12 inches on the 2 branches. which are for all intensive purposes (snicker) 2 big plants on 1 stem. started flowering finally. the last one.

picture.php

RGM#2

a runt in comparison to the #1 pheno. finally got rid of those caterpillars i guess they turned into moths or something as i see some of those fly off my plants around dusk when i water my garden. i'm getting the hand of this outdoor thing, i'm getting the feeding and water down. so used to feeding like every day or 2 with a little food, but these plants need a lot of food like every 3 or 4 days though. i'm getting there.

picture.php

DK or GM?

this one didn't get any of the slugs or caterpillars or aphids that attacked some of the other ones. this one found all the spidermites. they're not too horrible right now but i'm not going to let em get a chance to kill everything off. i went and got some pyrethrum spray for my peppers to get rid of these nightmare aphids. it kills spidermites too says the label so i've been dousing this as well as all my other plants for good measure. it worked a treat with the aphids on my peppers. hope it's super effective on spidermites too.

picture.php

5G#3
so far the 5G is doing ok, needs some more mag though, i transplanted it to a...used compost bag i poked some holes in lol i didn't have anything else big enough...fed it some fish too the other day, waiting to see what it needs more before proceeding. looking very pretty so far though at only 21 days or so of flowering. nice and frosty.

picture.php

SashaF3#alpha
Sasha looking so much better when when i stuck her out here couple months ago. actually the best looking thing i have. just started throwing flowers the other day i'm gonna give her another week and then i'll have her make some sweet sweet love with the MF1K. she looks like the mishaf3 i grew ...was trying to grow before i had my encounter with 5-0... should mate up lovely with the MF1K. short and bushy. perfect for a scrog.

alright that's all for now. a couple of some seeds are popped up in my veg cab, but i can't really remember what's what. i keep horrible notes. it's either some WhatThePurpleFuck, some sashaf3xmishaf1k, or some DK/GMxMishaF1K, well actually i think it's all of those...i just don't remember whats in what container. still got a couple of cuts trying to root which may or may not make it. the bubba has started flowering full on so i'm kinda all out of opportunities to take cuts. that thing doesn't branch at all in flower or do much stretching.

anyway crossed fingers. till next time. peace.s.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
had a sample smoke of the SH#2 and it's not bad. quick dry no cure, but it's strong stuff. reminds me of the g-13 mom. very sativa like head high which gradually fades to a very narcotic body high. i slept like a baby even though i was in pain.

i found i had been underwatering the hogs for who knows how long now. i go to water the other day and i notice the water immediately just running right out of the bottom of the pot. so i pull the container towards myself and as i do the side bends down and i can see the rootball in the container and the whole middle looks dry. i poke my finger in from the top and scrape and dig down some and like practically the whole middle of the rootball is bone dry and hydrophobic. i ended up poking holes and watering for like 5 minutes straight trying to get the middle wet. i'm sure it's too late now but it makes me wonder about the rest of my plants in a similar mix and whether or not they are all underwatered too. would explain why these buds on my outdoor plants seem so small even for plant that have been flowering for weeks now.

anyway that's whats going on here. still trying to get a handle on the feedings. i'm doing alaska 2x a week now and this other bloom formula type nutes 10-10-5+micros. i guess it's more of an all purpose fert. i've been giving once or twice a month so far. i need to get some more maxibloom or morbloom or something with very little nitrogen. i think it might be delaying my flowers. or something...

anyway pics...

picture.php

p98bubba

picture.php

rgm#2 i was calling myself supercropping the #1 again because again it's almost peeking over the top of my fence and i can't have that. so i broke one of the branches about 2 feet from the top. it's pretty woody, so that shit was like a clean break... it may recover...
currently dangling by the skin...

picture.php

the plant which i think might be the Donkey Kong but i might have accidentally clones the greaseMonkey instead. still too early to tell.

picture.php

SashaF3#alpha starting to flower along. lots of budsites on this one. hopefully not too dense for all this rain and all those leaves.

picture.php

lastly this 5G#3 which i transplanted almost a month ago ...or maybe almost 3 weeks ago? into a larger container almost double the volume maybe even triple. and has done nothing since. just sits there looking overwatered. i can't help the rain so i move it to an area where it can get more light and i haven't watered it by hand in a week. hopefully it does something other than look like i'm wasting my time with it. stunted growth, wispy nothing flowers... :(

the straw hogs are almost about to be finished. seems like putting em outside accelerated the schedule. must be the total energy collected rather than actual hours of light. but they all look like i should be chopping over the course of the next 3 weeks. still trying to figure out how i'll reveg... maybe chop up the rootball and repot each one and hope they make it...my veg cab is pretty full and i can't fit their container back in there...oh well...till next time.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Well another week and shit still somehow alive. my seedlings are all a mess. complete mess. i would shot a pic but i couldn't be arsed. imagine a bunch of seedlings that are about 3 weeks or so from seed now...cept they're all looking like they're 4 days old and they're all yellow and not growing. that's my current seedling situation. i think this soil i use is too rocky and barky. the roots are having a hard time. i see roots in the pots i turned over to check, nice and white, but very sparse like just rooting clones in a bubbler. one long taproot with no spread on it. i'm gonna get some coco soon and transplant em all. i don't wanna scrap em. especially now the rare seeds i don't have any more of.

the clones i took several weeks ago appear to have some rooting. yay...finally ...the bubba cuts i think still not rooting. the most vigorous is RGM#1....i have so many cuts of this plant...i haven't even flowered yet. lol could turn out to be a trash pheno and i've got like 5 backups lol.

i got 3 of my SF3#a cuts to root. which is fortunate cuz somehow a slug or snail or caterpillar got inside my grow box back a couple days after i took the cuts and ate like almost all the leaves off 2/3 the cuts. the 5G#3 cuts also rooted. the strawberryDiesel (deez) is revegging, hopefully i can get a harvest of that in before christmas. the 5G#2 is revegging as is my SF3#b gonna clear out some of these seedlings and clones before i take any cuts of the last 2 i mentioned. just gonna mom em all for now...oh and also my DK pheno and the RGM#2....whew lotta shit in there.

ok now some pics.

picture.php

ok so i've just been randomly popping seeds into empty pots of dirt i have around from various failed clones and seedling starts in my backyard. lol i have no idea...could be any of the strains which are full of seeds out there. only certainty i have is the males are 5G#4 and MF1K.

picture.php

so it's like well into flowering season and my plants are flowering hella slow. i haven't done any outdoor cept once...kinda...so i don't know if they should be taking the same amount of time as indoors or if they take longer outdoors...or maybe i'm just not feeding enough PK. so. i went and got some tomato food. organic. 2-7-4 , i thought it would be good enough. but it's pellets derived from bone means and feathers and shit. organics. so it's gonna be slow release. i need to get food in these plants like yesterday so i went out and bought some of this espoma...crazy thing is i just found out about it yesterday...i went to the store and i see it on the shelf today. lol same store i went to for the tomato fertilizer 3 days ago. #earlyadoption

anyway this shit should be available right away. gave em all a mild feeding to start em off. should maybe hold em till the other shit starts to break down.

picture.php

i went to inspect myster-Z today and as i'm looking over the top checking all these magic seeds that i dunno how it got pollinated since it was inside and somehow still got fully seeded up before i brought it out where theres males spewing pollen about.
anyway i notice a couple seeds look to be sitting on top like they fell off a broken bud or something. i scoop those up and some more comes off in my hand. like wtf mold? grrr already? but no...fucking caterpillar shit. no caterpillar damage...but ton's of caterpillar shit on this bud. and all the flowers in this area just fall apart at the touch like it's bud rotted or something. sadface. i just chopped off the top portion and hope for the rest will finish better.

while i was chopping it i did notice a smell i don't like...i associate it with the BSK. i certainly hope this isn't one of those BSK#1 trash pheno offspring.

picture.php

all the outdoor shit is fairly fine bugwise. no aphids and nothing serious with the leaf munching bugs. however what i cannot seem to rid myself of is these spidermites. i emptied practically a whole bottle ($8) of safer pyrethrum spray on this plant. and lol...more spidermites than ever. whole plant looks like it's got freckles. hope the seeds develop some spidermite resistance from all this.

also turns out this is the Grease Monkey, i guess i took a cut of each. anyway that strong piney, mechanics greasy smell is unmistakeable in flower. the DK is my keeper so one last final run for you. i dunno though...the people seem to like that "go" that "gas" so maybe i keep a loud smelling diesel that smells just like exhaust and mechanics? nah. fuck that i got too many seeds to work through. maybe...just hold a mom? lol

picture.php

lastly my RGM#1 this thing just keeps going and going. i broke one top clean in half and left it hanging by a skin, the other main branch i tied down and supercropped twice. shit still right at the fenceline. the broken branch is still down there...growing back up...lol...so i buried it about a foot or so into the ground. hope that helps cuz the next step is chopping.

anyway that's all for now. i'm running a second thread specifically for outdoor now for this contest i'll never win. i'll be posting there and over here some.