What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Banana

SoulMachete

Veteran
This is the cut that won the recent HT Cup for best sativa flower and also recent Chalice & Secret Cup awards for her concentrates. Graciously gifted to me by the winner, i am blessed to have her in my stable. she is special no doubt. indica warmth and relaxation with sativa clarity. the flavor and aroma is off the charts..everyone who gets a taste is blown away. cant wait to get her dialed in....

LifeLess

Veteran
If it smokes as good as that looks its gotta be amazing. I like strawberry banana. Good luck.

SoulMachete

Veteran
Thanks folks....the flavors match if not outmatch the looks of this girl..fucking delicious. She's pushed everything off my personal stash menu! And the buzz is exceptional...I know some people are disappointed this cut was entered in the sativa catagoy at the Michigan cup but I gotta tell you it really is the best of both worlds...most similar buzz I can recall came from some liberty haze I picked up at barneys in Amsterdam a few years back....heavy relaxation but socially energetic....again glad you all like the pics...I'll put up some more when the next crop comes thru..peace

SoulMachete

Veteran
That came out of a pack of reserva privada strawberry banana...genetics are crocketts banana x series seeds bubblegum strawberry pheno...

R

Rubber Chicken

I was going to buy some of these seeds but when i read the description it didn't make sense.

They said the male used was 'such a frosty male' but the seeds are feminized.

Maybe the plants are very good but it seems like a made up story.

SoulMachete

Veteran
Yup feminized seeds get a bad rap at times but gems can be found using fem seeds. For those who don't have the time or space for pheno hunting they can be a godsend....this 3 time cup winner came from 1 pack of seeds. That's a pretty good return on investment.

R

Rubber Chicken

I'm not against fem seeds at all, and i would still like some of these seeds but the story they say doesn't make sense.

How can they get feminised seeds from a frosty male?

They would have had to reverse a frosty female.

There are so many stories that seed companies use that don't make sense or are just lies.

Was going to Pop 3 of my FEM seeds. What's the flower time for your pheno? And would you describe it as more banana or strawberry? I think it would be interesting to find a blend of both lol