What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Plant

Are you providing her with nutes whether it's on a schedule or even at 50% strength every other water?
Could just be genetics need more info. I've noticed that my ladies sometimes grow in spurts. They'll grow a lot, fast then slow for a few days then start up again. Could just need more time. I wouldn't worry they look nice and healthy. You have good tricome growth in your pics. Someone on here once told me, be careful you don't create problems that done really exist, sometimes new growers can have that problem.

NYUF :tiphat:

ephenix

i also water it every 3 days, seeing as its flowering through its ass should i be watering it closer to every 2 days or every day?

its trypp

Yes, switch switch switch! giving the plant the wrong nutrients, and she has been in bloom for a couple weeks at least! But hey that's why it is a learning experience :3

I guess for me, the rule of thumb I kinda go by; switch nutes when you notice that your plant isn't really growing anymore. Or, as soon as you start to see the small clusters of pistils.

its trypp

Also; water when the soil is dry. My girl is getting watered every day right now, haven't had an ounce of runoff in weeks. Just make sure not to over water obviously. :O

not really sure what nutes are but i use a formula called Maxi-grow which is 10-5-14
Eph nutes are "nutrients" lol yes id switch to the bloom formula. Also just to reinforce what Trypp said only water when the soil is dry. I stick my finger in up to the knuckle and if its dry I water. Over watering could be stressing her out and making her slow her growth.
imo.

its trypp

You want to switch nutes about a week after you first see the pre-flower pistils in your girls (if you are using a photoperiod plant/seed, since you know that the preflowers are showing ffrom YOU switching the light cycle). For auto flowers I switched my nutes when the plant started to show the clusters of pistils. A little bit before this point;

its trypp

If you dont have bloom nutes I would suggest those as well. And please, I know you still haven't said anything back to me on it so I just want to make sure you know; BUY T5 Bulbs that are 3k spectrum range. It's red heavy which is what blooming gals need. You will notice a HUGE difference.

ephenix

my shop doesnt have highly technical gear unfortunatly but ill post a pic of the kinds of nutes o got in stock for my beauty girl

keep doing what your doing

keep doing what your doing

Hey Eph just keep doing what your doing because those ladies look sweet. you can see they look nice and frosty. I cant wait until my sativa starts looking like that but its a little early for her. Thanks for sharing the pics.

its trypp

Looks like she is coming along better than the last week or so lol. Finally starting to fill out :) Nice. Happy yields man :D

Latest posts

Latest posts