What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first legal grow!

rob feature

I've been reading a bit along the way about different things to do with my trim. Oh, the possibilities.

Since I don't own any screens or bags, I decided to give iso a shot. For the uninitiated, you basically shake some shake in a jar for a few seconds with some clean isopropyl, drain it through a coffee filter & scrape the residue once the iso evaporates.

I ground about a gram of trim - did the iso by feel. If I find this process worthy of more exploration, I'll start quantifying what I'm doing.

Many like to 'dry' theirs using heat sources, but I just used a fan & time - recalling that heat supposedly kills THC.

So here's what one gram got me - a little booger

i-j2jjSRZ-XL.jpg

I've had a couple of beers so I'll save this for later just in case it's as potent as it looks. :biggrin:

rob feature

So first of all, the iso hash was more like wax. It melted completely. It also melted my noodle. It's so rare that I feel the need to blast like that though, so I'm scheming to make myself a little dry sift box with a few different screens. I've decided that bubble will be too much mess & trouble. I love bubble, but don't really wanna mess with it. Literally.

As of this evening, I'm calling this go officially done :woohoo:. Everyone's done curing & in jars.

Good thing I'm not a hunter :biggrin:

i-shqfSJk-XL.jpg

I haven't really talked too much about the blueberry smoke, err vape, yet so here goes. First of all, I don't think this is blueberry. I think it's Island Sweet Skunk. I'm sure it's ISS. It looks & tastes like it. And it tastes nothing like blueberry.

And I'm not the biggest fan of ISS. It'll do, but wouldn't be my first choice. My biggest yielder winds up being my least favorite. Oh well. Such is life. It still doesn't suck. It's just not the favorite. Maybe like peanut butter without the chocolate. Still good, but not the bee's knees. It still beats paying for smoke. And it's good for bedtime & getting hungry (as if that were a problem).

AKCL has wound up my favorite plant. The taste is dreamy. It almost tastes like Cherry Ludens - strange as that sounds. The effects are nice too. It's clear & motivating & doesn't seem to provoke the munchies. It's an outstanding strain for a long mountain bike ride.

I still totally dig the diesel but cured it a bit too long. It was at its best at around one week. Since I figured that was too soon to halt the process, I kept it going & the character changed. The pineapple is still there, but is in the background now. I can't really pin the smell. It smells a bit like flowers that I can't identify but have definitely smelled before in a garden. It's still a heavy hitter & great for bed.

The master kush mellowed for a month or so in jars before going in the freezer. Even though it came early, I still dig it. It's also a motivator. The buds aren't as dense or large as the rest, but it's still some nice smoke if I wanna get things done.

I've decided the geopots need to work for the Summer as well & have given them some new company. I kinda wanted to re-use the soil also. Plus when I'm done I can deposit this in the community flower bed & nobody knows I grew some stanky in it

i-vG7pdGZ-XL.jpg

Putting peppers in the other one. Can't wait for harvest time. Hard to beat free food and free pot! :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts