What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

harold

you'll have plenty of seed :)

im surprised more people aren't growing your crosses, but I think that will change.

DutchJohnny

I'll tell you in a few months Johnny :) you got any pics from your grow?

Here are some pics of the 2 royal dane's in my backyard. I had 4 plants but 2 got destroyed by heavy fall winds from a storm a couple of weeks back.

The small one flowing for 2,5 week, the big one 1 week.

picture.php

picture.php

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]La Buena Hierba[/FONT]: Nice buds! No mold at all?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damm you have some great Northern European genetics, set and forget. Need to get some auto crosses.

Peace

G81

thanks but i dont understand why people dont buy them they are now for few months for sale ?

i dont know if i gone sell my others strains if thise for sale now dont sell wel
i will see i give it a year
other i only use them in my geurillia grows im happy with mine crosses lol

ps look ath mine autoflowering Haze tread in AF section
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133124
its long but nice too read and watch pictures

peace LBH

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some pics of the 2 royal dane's in my backyard. I had 4 plants but 2 got destroyed by heavy fall winds from a storm a couple of weeks back.

The small one flowing for 2,5 week, the big one 1 week.

View Image

View Image

@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]La Buena Hierba[/FONT]: Nice buds! No mold at all?

hi Johnny_Sack nice plants if i see corect you use copper tape for snails? dith it work?
(werkte het kopertape tegen slakken?)

no no mold in the autoflowering buds :)
(als je ze wilt testen volgend jaar in je tuin laat maar weten)

peace LBH

Last edited:

DutchJohnny

hi Johnny_Sack nice plants if i see corect you use copper tape for snails? dith it work?
(werkte het kopertape tegen slakken?)

no no mold in the autoflowering buds :)
(als je ze wilt testen volgend jaar in je tuin laat maar weten)

peace LBH

Thanks! Yes the copper tape did the job but i planted to close to the wall and the window. So i have a little damage but sustainable. Some other growers are not so positive about the tape. I think this is because there are different types with a higher/lower percentage copper.

Thanks for the offer, feel free to send me a message. Who are you on WF?

harold

Heres things now, needed more water then I could give but still look happy. Fed with some worm cast tea. All UEL males pulled leaving me with only 4 (out of 11)

Attachments

• 13 aug 001.jpg
    13 aug 001.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 13
  • 13 aug 003.jpg
    13 aug 003.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 13 aug 009.jpg
    13 aug 009.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 13

MJBadger

Veteran
Forces of Nature

Forces of Nature

Here`s a few of the FON originally bred by Zedhead . in 10lt pots most are full auto at 75cm & 3-4wk into flower & a couple of bigger ones are 125cm & about 3wk poss 4wk behind in flower . Very smelly when handled but I can`t tell you what they smell like as my sense of smell is buggered .
1 of my plants got hit by a lot of rain & had some bud rot so the missus dived right in cut it & had an early smoke of white triches after drying in a paper bag in airing cupboard , it works .

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Yes the copper tape did the job but i planted to close to the wall and the window. So i have a little damage but sustainable. Some other growers are not so positive about the tape. I think this is because there are different types with a higher/lower percentage copper.

Thanks for the offer, feel free to send me a message. Who are you on WF?
same name on WF bro,
ps witch brand of copper tape you use pm me

harold nice plant witch strains?

MJBader this is the same FON F9 you sent me? how long flowering do the fon haze
nice plants keep us updated on them (i cant wait too grow the cross i maked)

Last edited:

bonghopper

thanks but i dont understand why people dont buy them they are now for few months for sale ?

i dont know if i gone sell my others strains if thise for sale now dont sell wel
i will see i give it a year
other i only use them in my geurillia grows im happy with mine crosses lol

ps look ath mine autoflowering Haze tread in AF section
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133124
its long but nice too read and watch pictures

peace LBH

Release them all and share these genetics with all the growers of the world and by doing so you'll see the benefit will come back to you 10 times, even 100 times, with so many other genetics you will have gained from doing so...

Peace

MJBadger

Veteran
I have a lot of them in the grounds Buddy , I can guarantee if I lift a black plastic sheet in the corner of the garden with a lot of potted trees on I will find Slow-worm & Grass snake . In 22yrs here though I have never had them in the compost bins . Big bonus they like slugs .

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hi all.. Some wonderful progress coming from you all..

Always a pleasure to view buddymate's work.. :)

Here's a teaser for you all so you might come and visit my little thread which has just had a massive update! Click below to come see some early flowers..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266653

Hope everybody is enjoying their season to the fullest..

:dance013:

Fractalhead25

Ok last attempt to upload a picture haha.

Mighty Freeze doing the biz up North,pictured a few days back (Mighty Might x Freezeland)

album.php

album.php

Frac.

Latest posts

Latest posts