What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Operation Kill Shorty

Ok, I fully expected the Casey Jones to throw a couple nanners since ive seen grow reports that suggest it happens...Casey had a few... but the Super Sour OG had twice as many...I don't have any light leaks, light problems, heat issues, ventilation is good...my flower tent is dialed in...

Since I don't want a plant that I'm going to have to watch, I decided to grow these two out, kill the clones and I popped a couple seeds I got from a bag of GSC and one from a bag of Blue Dream...

I will continue the grow and keep updating...

Sorry guys, this grow terminated a little early...had to tear the room down due to a partner issue...I got all my stuff plus my share of the bud back...

I'll be starting a micro cab grow Dr Bud style as soon as we move into our new place...my wife said it's cool, she was impressed by how well I've done on these plants and she also wants an organic vegatable garden outside...hmmm, I think I'll need to start my own worm bins!!

Latest posts

Latest posts