Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > ACMPR-Personal Use Production "RENEWAL"...Wait time.

Thread Title Search
ACMPR-Personal Use Production "RENEWAL"...Wait time. Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2017, 12:55 AM #11
silvi

silvi will become famous soon enoughsilvi will become famous soon enough
No, I have not called this time,on a previous renewal, I called and waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for the good folks to answer the call. Nothing came of it and I still waited months to get my permission slip! Limeygreen, you have a good point though, I will call in the am to see what's happening.
Thanks

silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 02:28 AM #12
Golden Tree

Golden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to all
If your renewal is taking longer than 100 days...or even 80 days...

File a statement of claim against Health Canada...

Costs very little...and can be filled electronically...

https://johnturmel.com/kits.htm

This will speed up the process very quickly...

Good luck friends...

GT

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:30 AM #13
Golden Tree

Golden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to all
If you can't go directly from this link...

Copy and paste it and search in your regular browser...

Fuck Health Canada and its incompetent program!

Old 12-15-2017, 06:13 AM #14
RubeGoldberg

RubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really nice
renewal time for myself, I use a service (mmrci) that charges 300. is that still a good price?

(dont need people chiming in about how their family doctor gives it to them free, thats nice, but doesn't help me lol)
RubeGoldberg is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 05:43 PM #15
silvi

Thanks for the link GT, I will look into it. I did phone them this am and I have to say the telephone service has picked up drastically. It took all of 2 minutes before I talked to someone real, as opposed to well over an hour wait in the past. The lady I talked with told me it was in processing!

silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 10:13 PM #16
Buddha1

Buddha1 is a jewel in the roughBuddha1 is a jewel in the roughBuddha1 is a jewel in the roughBuddha1 is a jewel in the roughBuddha1 is a jewel in the roughBuddha1 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi View Post
Thanks for the link GT, I will look into it. I did phone them this am and I have to say the telephone service has picked up drastically. It took all of 2 minutes before I talked to someone real, as opposed to well over an hour wait in the past. The lady I talked with told me it was in processing!

silvi
I was told on renewals, they(Health Canada) try there best to get it done and delivered before the expiry date, as long as all paper work is delivered 8 weeks prior to expiration...But a lot of the time it takes to do this is determined by how quickly your doctors office confirms the info on the medical document.

Since mine was delivered a week late(IMO...unacceptable)... I'm sure it was because of my doctors slow response to there requests...I've had trouble with my doc before over lengthy responses to other situations.
I will be talking to my doctors office about them taking to long and being to slow with the ACMPR... I'll have to explain the criminal implications and danger they're putting my family and myself in and its not just another insurance form they can drag there feet on.

Peace...B
Buddha1 is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 11:31 PM #17
silvi

I don't know about confirming the info on the medical doc.,but I know from a previous renewal that I sent my documents in 10 weeks before expiration of my H.C. forms. It still took the better part of 4 months. That is unacceptable!! Like I indicated this isn't the first time I have done this, so there should be a record that my doctor signed this medical doc. on previous occasions . I have had the same doctor for years, no changes there, I guess they need to blame something or someone!

just my opinion
silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 07:01 AM #18
ganjalfthegreen

ganjalfthegreen will become famous soon enoughganjalfthegreen will become famous soon enough
Called HC yesterday and they received my renewal October 10th. Still being "Processed". Best of luck all.

-g
ganjalfthegreen is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 09:52 AM #19
Highcountry

Highcountry will become famous soon enoughHighcountry will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubeGoldberg View Post
renewal time for myself, I use a service (mmrci) that charges 300. is that still a good price?

(dont need people chiming in about how their family doctor gives it to them free, thats nice, but doesn't help me lol)
Renewal with mcrci is only $160. FYI.
Highcountry is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 10:51 AM #20
RubeGoldberg

RubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highcountry View Post
Renewal with mcrci is only $160. FYI.
thanks brother, VERY good to know
RubeGoldberg is offline Quote