Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Scotland > outdoor in Scotland ??

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
outdoor in Scotland ?? Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2016, 03:55 AM #691
Azure

Azure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really nice
How about Bangi Haze by Ace Seeds:

Bangi Haze has been developed in Galicia, one of the coldest and rainiest areas in Spain, and subsequently stabilized a few generations for indoor growing.

This stabilized Congolese/Nepalese hybrid has acquired a surprising resistance against cold, rain and all types of fungus. It produces excellent results flowering even on foggy or icy days (in conditions where other varieties would easily die or rot).

Bangi Haze has been grown in a great variety of climates: warm or cold, dry or wet, including northern countries from Central and Eastern Europe.

Due to its stability, adaptability and resistance, we highly recommend Bangi Haze for breeding projects, and to develop sativa dominant hybrids of stimulating effect.

We recommend average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle, with moderate-light dosage of Nitrogen.

Strong and energetic sativa effect that picks you up and keeps you active.
Azure is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 07:18 PM #692
daroes

daroes will become famous soon enough
LA Confidential
daroes is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 04:37 PM #693
scai

I can vouch for Banghi Haze.It does well outdoors in Finland too

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:44 AM #694
smokinweedgi

smokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enough
hey troops ,been a while , this scottish forum dead these days ..shame
anyone doing an outdoor this year ???
peace

Old 06-04-2017, 09:26 AM #695
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Still at weedgie mate
JGP is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 09:27 AM #696
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
How u keeping buddy if u need any seeds PM me buddy.
JGP is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2017, 01:03 PM #697
El Supersativa

El Supersativa is on a distinguished road
Hello
Thumbs up for you scottish outdoor growers. It really isn't easy for you with all those adverse conditions you have. You have to be a real warrior to harvets a bud up there!
Good luck with your grows
El Supersativa is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2017, 03:09 PM #698
Chevy cHaze
Joint Interest

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in the lakes and have had a hard time imagining anything to be able to finish outdoors here after watching a couple of summers.
I think after this thread I might really give it a try though.
I'd like to make seed bombs and just cycle around and throw some here and there but I guess that's not going to work up here...
Anyways, good stuff to see people grow outdoors on the edge of the arctic inland ice hahaha

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote