What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SamS Seeds

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have since been working on tissue culture,, i believe that I should be showing you guys my new tc protocol for seeds and colonials soon,, i have bought all the stuff,, just waiting for the postman now

J-Icky

I’m upset that I missed out on the Ancestral Skunk. I really wanted a chance at those seeds but by the time I was able to order the company was gone.
At the same time I’m thinking maybe I saved myself from a lot of wasted time and effort. I wanted those seeds to look for the old school skunks that have disappeared. The RKS and the red hair are what I would’ve been looking for and after much reading it sounds like Sam had most likely bred away from those and they would’ve been 1/1,000,000 finds.

The irony in the fact the he is called Skunkman, yet is directly responsible for killing off true skunk weed and instead turned it into a sweet plant that has only subtle hints of skunk, which most weed has anyway.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The skunk was Colombian x Afghan that was selfed then crossed to a Acapulco gold & selfed for a decade.. The Breeders retail seeds we're not of the genomics that you speak of J-Icky..

Most folks think skunk is a square cross.. Skunk no 1 was made by Sam..

There are many things you can do to revive old seeds.

I bought a chemistry set for doing my own testing so I don't need Phylo's. A few old heads have been very helpful with leading me through the processes. I can't say too much more @ this time but it's able to predict possible outcomes from parental plants so that they can be kept growing as (tc's true cuttings) :)

There're many reports that in vitro can be hard to keep clean & virus free compared to growing them out.

I posted all my cuttings to myself abroad using meristematic TC. I found the nodal work better for shipping.You can't get suitable culture kits for posting so I made my own. Real Tissue culture v's keeping meristematic plant material is very different..

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rick I don't entertain you. I've proposed a hypothesis that is a lot more in-depth as to what causes respiration loss in seeds. I have sent my proposal for an experiment to Sam & a few others and waiting on a reply.

You stink the place up with your silly ideas & then don't follow through then somebody has a difference of opinion or facts waiting on your reply some that that denounce your proposition & you say it stinks because you don't like the taste of it.. Grow up Rick :) Continue with the remainder of the experiment :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm discreet with select people,, seems I need to be more discreet so that I avoid you,,, You are on a thread I made about Sams seeds,,stop following me round spouting your nonsense,,, like I've eaten a bad meal and can't stop farting,, leave me alone ffs

i share information and pictures with friends,,bean then shared the information with you, an then you regurgitate my information mixed with misguided copy and paste stupidly trying to make a name for yourself ,,, this is truly weak form,, i don't need to prove anything as my name is my bond and my word is never broken,, i pull through when others don't,,, that's why your a joke and I'm not

your real life friends block you for being a 1pound joker,,, people continue to laugh at you in front of your face and you continue to think you actually have a clue, this is dinial,,, you move country because you got ran out of the area you grew up in,, this is so pathetic its actually not worth trying to step you up,,

I only 1 person who likes to talk to you for jokes,,,he told you I'm working on meristem tissue culture (won't happen again) , so you deliberately bring it up in my thread,,, your desperate to interact but fail at being decent or even valid,,, your talking shit again kido,,,

All you are doing here is giving me more reasons to make a joke of you,, you not actually gaining any ground

Who else thinks this guy is a total joke and should stop clogging my threads?

GoatCheese

Veteran
I know they look a little rough,, but a quick repot and some stims will make it a different story in a matter of a week
Yea, i also grow seedling for a long time in very small pots and they usully start to look "abit" off after a month in a 2 dl cups.:biggrin: Many times i sex seedling in 7cm x 7 cm x 10 cm pots and they're quite root bound by the time they show pre-flowers = repot and in a week they look much better.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mate Dave - englishrick

Can you fellas stay out of each others threads - since its obvious you have issues - and we all don't really need to know about it all - take it to PM - maybe you can find some consolation?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you gypsy,, i have not deliberately addressed mate dave in a very long time,, i tried to hit the ignore button but it still showed his activities, i am really happy with this arrangement,, i hope mate dave progresses and has a nice life in Spain,, but I would like to be left out of it

Best of luck

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,,, I've still got 3 plants from this lot of seeds I fuked up on,, i think 2 are pog and 1 is rhino,, il finish this thread soon,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just tried to buy the samS seeds listed on seedbotique aka gorilla �� seeds,, they seem to be out of stock,, i wonder if they are getting restocked anytime soon

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just started sprouting some sugar haze from seedsman,,, do these count as samS seeds?,,, im sure Sam did these??

G

I just started sprouting some sugar haze from seedsman,,, do these count as samS seeds?,,, im sure Sam did these??

I first heard they were then i read they were not........ I am sure someone who knows for sure will chime in.:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay Df, sugar haze (mexican x haze) from seedsman sure sounds like a samS cross,, yeh hopefully someone will say something about there origin

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have been sat in a crappy tent for over 6month on 24 hours light,,, from the seeds I cracked I managed to keep 2 x pog x hk and by the looks of it rhino x sk1,,

to beef up the Sam gear I put in some Mexican x haze

Latest posts

Latest posts