What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30kw residential buildout

RespectGreen

Veteran
Beds huh, how high are your ceilings? Will these be sealed rooms? I see your talk adjusto wings, so I know at least one is..... Wadda bout co2 and envoirmental controllers?

D

DHF

Lookin good Bro......I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin for the buildout and setup to get rollin........

Peace.....Freds....:ying:.....

A

ak-51

In pictures 2 and 3 I see some small wiring going into the windows, what is it? Security cameras, temp or light sensors?

EDIT: oops nevermind I read more of your post. They're lights to make it look occupied right? Nice touch!

You know they make these devices that emit random patterns of light to mimic the flicker of a television set. On the other side of some blinds I'm sure it would be indistinguishable from a real TV. I'm not sure how well those things would work if you had to put it right up on the blinds though, since it looks like you don't have a ton of room.

I like seeing that BX conduit. Safety first.

A

ak-51

Yeah. If you search google for "fake tv" it'll show what I'm talking about. Looks like there's a bunch of different ones, and some that look small enough to fit into the space between the window and the backdrop. They might look legit. You might have to use some extra thing to spread the light out better if they're that close, like some kind of textured plastic like you would see in a overhead fluorescent fixture might work.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
nice, good call.

large adjustawings are great... those and the radiant hoods give me best looking buds of any hood i've tried.

i have good results with flood tables and coco, plants in 1 or two gallon pots depending how many per table.

building is fun but filling the rooms is the best part

Last edited:

catalyte

Veteran
wow awesome new project! love the fact that you are maximizing your output in your building....

ill be tuned in!!

HellaFella420

Veteran
super clever with the in-window fake lighting.

Didn't know your were putting together 30k too!

If you want any to bounce any ideas off or compare notes hit me up!

HellaFella420

Veteran
Lol @ that poor living room!

Are you gonna exhaust out that chimney? That would be SICK, never had such an option!