What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DRVKTR's WIFI 1200w Vert Tent

Drvktr

Hello Vertville! I moved states and am settled in and getting a run going. Ive also picked up an extra 600w light and a 5x5 tent.

I popped 7 fem'd OGR WIFI beans about 50 days ago, and i know its not nearly enough to find "the one" but id like to find the best out of these beans, assuming there is a diversity of phenos. :biggrin:

Some infos:
Strain: 7 White Fire from seed / OG RASKAL
Containers: Currently in 1gal will be transplanted to 5gal smart pots
Room: veg - 2x4 HydroHut / flower - 5x5 Secret Jardin DR150 II
Lights: veg (1) 600w w/adjustable ballast set to 50%
flower: (2) 600w w/Lumatek ballast (will be running stacked)
Exhaust: (1) 6" TD Mixvent Fan / 8x24 Phresh Scrubber Will probably pick up another for the flowering tent.
Intake: Passive via vent locations on tent(s)
Nutrients/Additives etc: running K.I.S.S. Maxibloom / Fulvex (foliar fed 1x week) / Vitamino / Silica Blast (used as ph up) / Hydroplex / Liquid Karma / Bloombastic. Each seedlings roots were dusted with Great White during dixie cup > 1gal transplant.

The 7 ladies were started under a CFL > They have been under a T5 for the last 2 weeks. They were transplanted from dixie cups 5/2, the tent got up to 80 a few times and started showing signs of heat stress. I setup the 6" fan and temps have dropped to 72 degrees the last few days. Already I can see new growth on all of them, they appear to be happy at this point.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45476&pictureid=1065833

Species8472

Tagged, front row seat. :)
I'm looking forward to upgrade to 5x5 / 1200W once I can handle my 4x4 / 600W properly.

Drvktr

Looks like the ladies are showing signs of a little over watering. Ill wait a bit for the soil to go dry before I water again. I didnt put to much water into the new soil when transplanting, but the seed mix they were in held water pretty well, ill let em rest.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice... OHHH the possibilities abound....
Looken good bro.. Just dail em in and do ya thang..

Thanks for sharing.

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

G

growingcrazy

I am in to see this.. I am thinking about doing something similar.

Drvktr

Thanks Alien Dawg and Growingcrazy! GC, just peeped your soil bed organic thread... holy crap thats bitchin!

Drvktr

pic update 5/7

pic update 5/7

Snapped a few pics before work today. They are still a lil overwatered, the temps have been around 69-73 degrees, so it may be a factor in how long it takes to dry up.

I wanted to know whens a good time to top these ladies? I think they are ready for it, but wanted a second opinion here. Im trying to stop the ol "Measure once, cut twice, and then buy new materials and do it over cuz ya fucked up" issues i sometimes encounter. :biggrin:

And now some pics!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45512&pictureid=1066773

Drvktr

Im thinking now if I top them, would this cause them to start focus on getting bushier instead of getting taller? Maybe I should wait for them to get a bit taller and then top them?

catalyte

Veteran
over-watered... underfed..... too cold at night.... that's my bet on why they look a bit "off"... but i'm sure they'll recover...

Drvktr

Good call Mr. Clean Cut, I appreciate your input. I never even thought about night temps. Ill check that out. Got through the over watering, and fed em the last few waterings. They are coming back nicely. :)
updated pics below.

G

growingcrazy

Looking good!

Looks like you have got a handle on things over there. How long are you planning on vegging?

GC

Drvktr

Thanks guys! Sometimes just gotta let the ladies do their thing. Its fun getting to watch things unfold closer, ive only really done outdoor runs. Fun.

@Growing Crazy - Im planning on vegging for another week or so. im going to be growing vertical with 2 stacked 600w. Id like them to get pretty tall before flip... Although I may flip em a little early to check to see how they do for stretch, these are all from seed so hoping to find a sexy mom.

@Mr. Clean Cut - :) Gettin there!

Latest posts

Latest posts