What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth Juice or Pure Blend?

G

Does anyone have a recommendation on which fert to use for a small soil setup? i want to keep my grow completely organic, and these seem to be popular choices... any thoughts?

G

I use Pure Blend Pro for Hydro, Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag, and Silica Blast.

I grow in a small stealth cabinet with ebb & flow tables on both veg and flower chambers.

I add a little Kool Bloom from GH during the flower cycle for bud density and size.

Everything I have is growing like crazy. All organic or for the most part.

I really like this stuff. No ph up or down problems, very stable.

That's all I use anymore.

Texas Kid

G

PBP Fan!

PBP Fan!

I myself use just about the same the thing as "Texas" there. Pure Blend Pro Veg./Flower/Flower (soil). Silica Blast, Liquid Karma, and a lil Superthrive. Works outstanding.

Earth Juice is just as good except if your going aero or using mysters they will clog them up. PBP is more refined for hydro (less particles)while Earth Juice is not. I have no experiance with EJ but heard plenty of good things on them. I myself am a hydro grower so the more refined less clogging stuff is what i use. But you are going soil so its up to you......

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use Earth Juice and am happy with it! :D
That said, I will probably try Bio Bizz next time, seems to be getting alot of hype w/ the organic folks.
Don't think you can go wrong with most of what's available, just a matter of learning how to read your plants needs and provide for them. Best of luck!

Flowerman

EarthJuice is good for a soil type of grow. I use to use it all of the time. But would not suggest using it for anytype of hydro or areo. I keep picturing a toilet bowl, with Mr.Hanky. But that's what comes to mind if you plan on using it for any hydro application. Damn I'm buzzed, lol.
I do use Pure Blend as well, and I prefer it over the two. But both work. Sorry, I don't use neither for hydro igloos, just GH.