What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What I am up to..

Ice Cold

Hello everyone, I thought I would share some updates on my little grow :) I have been flowering 5 trained girls for a few weeks now.. There are 3 sweet tooth 4 and 2 Romeos.. I had been running 1 400w HPS but recently I ran onto a great opportunity to get another 400w HPS, everything included except the reflector.. I want to put it to use so I hung it vertically behind the plants and later took apart a wider fluorescent fixture and screwed up the reflector part hanging behind the second bulb.. It is doing a great job hitting the backside of the Romeos and should fatten up everything under the canopy until I can modify this enough to hang it or buy a proper one after I buy a new carbon filter (mdhydro Can 33 proly)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2382694907&category=42225

plus

http://www.homedepot.com/cmc_upload/HDUS/EN_US/asset/images/eplus/163147_3.jpg

The Romeos have stretched past the ST4s even though they were smaller at the onset of 12/12 and I am not sure if they are done stretching yet at 20 days.. but they have numerous top budsites and a fumey smell already :) I didnt save anything but romeo clones and I dont think I am going to regret it

Ice Cold

think it is worth the electricity to have this second one running vertically or find a way to get it above the plants asap?? I am looking to buy the 2 bulb growzilla refector some time and possible a conversion bulb :)

G

Oh yes

Oh yes

By all means, keep it in there. The more light the merrier, barring heat issues

Ice Cold

heat

heat

I cant keep the second on ALL the time, I plug it in atmost a few hours after it comes on and unplug it 30mins or so before the other goes off.. I only have it on when the door is open or else 90+

1 dayton 265.. no air cooled on the first light..

Latest posts

Latest posts