What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt_69 Bushes

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
It is indeed Northern Lights. Buddy of mine has finally tracked down some Hash Plant. Which is also a large yeilder, heavier smoke..The NL is just such a good strain i cant seem to let it go!!lol

G

ooooooo!!! Hash plant is the shit!!! I love that stuff. I have a feeling if you start growing some hashplant you're gonna raise the bar for yourself. You gave me a craving for hashplant so bad I am going over to seedbay and buying some right after I finish this post.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hey man. I thought i tagged this thread i guess not. Come back to find some big ass buds. If you added CO2 they wouldnt just be bigger then 4 litre milk jugs theyed be finished a week earlier!! =) Good show bro have a happy harvest.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ok ok... I know ya-all wanna see me run some C02...... ahhhh , boils down to priorities which = money!! As soon as that sweet perfect deal comes along,(kinda like the tri-meter) I assure all of you it will be in my room instantly... I just hate paying retail for shit.... Some have oodles of money, or a rather large operation to support the retail business.. I have neither.... Im just a guy who grows great shit productivly, on a small scale!

They are almost done!!!! wacking them very soon!!!! wooooot!!!!

G

Good luck on the remainder of the grow and on the harvest. I hope you hit or exceed the 2 lbs mark bro! You own a CO2 producing piece of equipment, its yourself just go sit in the room for an hour and read a book outloud or sing.

Blunt_69

Veteran
9118FATCOLA.jpg

/without C02!!!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks! Man! they turned out Huge!! Not sure on total harvest..Enought to keep my stash stocked for a few months anyways!!

There were a few large colas.. didnt get many pictures as it all came down fairly quickly!

i do have my little co2 generator i could put back in there... Havent used it since way back. Basically a controlled vinegar drip into baking soda... Works not too bad..not really sure how much CO2 im getting outta it.

Last edited:
E

ElectroSticky

The wiseman builg the tray for the Hash plant ,,
The foolish man built the tray for the shwaggy ,, jejejejeje

Hash Plant ,,, so nice even here at c.r ,,
HP ,, YEAH !!!

E

ElectroSticky

ummm why did you bump all this guys thread's to just state some gibberish?

Barn Growin': looking back it may sound very gibberish ,, to be honest i checked the threads and suscribed to the one i liked the best

,, i posted that comment my :friends: maybe becouse i was :dueling: with the hash plant on my :joint: :muahaha: ,,,, wich suposedly is a HP brought 30 years ago here to c.r :headbange ,, i am not all the way sure but it damn is nice!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ,, LETS ALL SMOKE A :bongsmi: AND :laughing:

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :rasta: :bandit:

Latest posts

Latest posts