What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I moved my plant and broke it

canabuder

Harvest

Attachments

• IMG_4883.jpg
    IMG_4883.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4881.jpg
    IMG_4881.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 26

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Yep, you may still be able to fix her.

I would use two sticks taped to the stem for support, if necessary. As long as the wound is still 'wet' and there is working connection between both parts, it should heal in a few days.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kill or Cure?

Kill or Cure?

Gutted for you Airbud, as we've all done it!

Agree with everything said so far - tape that bitch up and she'll either survive or die - 50/50

The good news is that plants are excellent at repairing that kind of damage as long as you're quick with the fix. Will deffo need supporting once you've taped her back together mate.

Looks like it's going to be a decent smoke though, so best of luck!

Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
It's not very wise to take a plant inside from outdoors without decontamination/quarantine. You will get probably a nice infestation with thrips or spider mites etc...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
First, get all those dead leaves out of the bud or you'll get mold if it survives. Then follow advice given.