What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milwaukee Cordless Transfer Pump

milwaukee-transfer-utility-pumps-2771-20-64_1000.jpg

I just ran across a piece of kit that might prove useful! A solid transfer pump that is quite portable. At $175 bucks it's not crazy expensive...

AVE did quite a good technical review for those of us who like to see what we are getting for our hard earned dollars. (Link below)

https://youtu.be/-wPumh3ydos

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I love how he unboxes it. Seems like decent pump, but the battery life is like 1/2 what the box says.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love how he unboxes it. Seems like decent pump, but the battery life is like 1/2 what the box says.

It really depends on the battery you're using. If you're using one of the small 2.0 or 3.0 aH batteries, you're not going to get near the run time of a 4, 5 or 6 aH battery.

btw, I loved how he opened the box, ROFL!!!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It really depends on the battery you're using. If you're using one of the small 2.0 or 3.0 aH batteries, you're not going to get near the run time of a 4, 5 or 6 aH battery.

btw, I loved how he opened the box, ROFL!!!
Pretty sure the spec on the box is quoted with the 5aH battery but he tested it with a 9aH battery and it wasn't up to what the box said. But it seems to be very solidly built and good quality other than the battery life.