What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Yes.... today i recieved my 50 seeds from ebay shipped from china.

the cost was 50 seeds for 1.29 cents.

it took 15 days to get these seeds and THESE SEEDS ARE GIGANTIC.

these seeds are twice as large as my largest cannabis seeds that i have crossed.

the largest seeds i have made through crossing is the white lightning x chem 91 sk va.

you can see the difference in the pictures.
the Chinese seeds are now in water. time will tell if they will germinate

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medical-Ca...-200Pcs/292591866755?var=&hash=item441fd59383

that's crazy, wont ever see a north American vendor selling em that cheap. I hope you get some crazy Chinese mega hybrid that just wrecks. lol super cool post

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw Acapulco Gold seeds being sold on ebay. I passed on them but who knows what they might bring if you grew them?

burningfire

Veteran
"medical" chinese hemp.. they look like birdfeed.

I'm curious to see how they grow outside of a packed field

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
They are probably seeds for eating and not the fiber hemp type plants.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This is going to be interesting.

You might end up with a well bred hemp variety. Was it specified what particular genus of cannabis you have in those seeds?, (hopefully they grow up to be useful as meds or rope), that's if you have any of that data of course. Maybe you just got a package with a bit of Chinese writing on it.

xet

If the seeds are sourced from bagseed confiscated by Chinese police this could be a steal of a deal.

igrowone

Veteran
had to browse what up on the ebay
jesus times have changed, plenty of medical cannabis seeds, listed as such anyway
and the pictures are not the kind you'd expect for rope
$1.29 for seed pack

Attachments

• IMG 20160831 184426
    IMG 20160831 184426
    89.2 KB · Views: 104

707OGBUSH970

Wow! I got some myself and have considered doing this soon to see what they are. Hats off to you for manning up and actually doing it. Really appreciate it! Could be anything...Cheers!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If you wind up with the next GSC out of those 1.29 seeds I'm going to hang it up lol

Best of luck with these, will be interesting to see what comes of this.

iTarzan

I ordered those seeds just now. I saw they had different quantities and different types.

You could get 30/50/100/200 seeds and also Type A B C D E and F.

Type A was yellow/red
B was yellow/purple
C was mixed colors
D was green/black
E was green/red
F was green

I ordered A and D.

Then I saw the people who ordered this also ordered White Candy. The plant shown looked like a cannabis seedling. So I ordered them too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-Whi...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

It was a total of like $6.00 with free shipping. There is nothing to lose IMHO.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Here are your choices- Color:(A)yellow red,(B)yellow purple,(C)mixed color,(D)green black,(E)green red,(F)green.

I'd probably go for mixed color, and green black sounds interesting.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
What did it say on the PayPal bill?

1.29 free shipping. 2 weeks and they went into water a few hours ago and now are on the bottom of the pill bottle.

gonna put in paper towels tomorrow.

and there is many..many different vendors selling the seeds cheap.

some american vendors are sellin the same seeds for 10 for 28 dollars after getting there 1.49 200 seed orders.

Now... talking to the complex manager where i live and telling her that i am growing hemp in the backyard...hmm... wait she uses CBD oil..!! no problem.

the only problem is if these monsters get 20 feet tall and someone rips um.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
This is going to be interesting.

You might end up with a well bred hemp variety. Was it specified what particular genus of cannabis you have in those seeds?, (hopefully they grow up to be useful as meds or rope), that's if you have any of that data of course. Maybe you just got a package with a bit of Chinese writing on it.

and if i pollenate this chinese strain with some chem 91 sk va male pollen? 10-15 percent phenos?

as far as hemp eating seedis concerned there is an short stout hemp strain from china that is for constipation... AND I HAVE CONSTIPATION.

the doc is already talking LINZESS.

i hope i did not offend any vendors here as there is now 7-10 different chinese vendors shipping on ebay from what seems to be northern china.

these hemp seeds are double the size of reg cannabis seeds and seem like they may be viable.

i am not recommending any purchase these seeds until i see if they germinate.

ill know within one week if these are viable....but at 200 seeds for $1.50? free shipping?

again..within 4 hours and the 8 seeds have sunk to the bottom of the water.

picture.php