What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica led 150w

G

green johny

aerated tee, first day bubbling guano/Mint/Melissa , Second day With bactrex + some jungle in Da box X ,, After two waterings to it ca-mg alone Thén two waterings And again tee 30© Is thé plan
Ec 0,7

picture.php

Last edited:
G

green johny

Its the same , after ten years grouwin ,
Fuck, i must do flush ... Like Sweet carrot apricose funky shit

Last edited:

cone

Hi cone,

A peak of too much heat, too much light intensity or too much feeding can burn the flowers and make the pistils turn suddenly ripen.

Did a little reading after seeing GJ's post never come across it before.

G

green johny

Did a little reading after seeing GJ's post never come across it before.

yes, its very easy to burn if you feed them like kush for example ,-) they will also turn brown when you touch them or when they are too cold or because of pollen. thats allso the reasons pistills can die as i wrote

Last edited:
G

green johny

Last time Ive had ec 1,2 (guano) And Its too hot ; )
Starts to be very interesting !

Very much Like the smell (carrot oily tropical Sweet)
gerrits pheno2 has of course fluffier buds just a little bit And bit better smell. And Like bit lower ec
picture.php

picture.php

Ace mother pheno1 has better resin And seems bit quickier And denser
But both Are very similar

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cone

Looking good GJ! Getting some nice crystals coming & the screen is filling nicely, Smells of carrot? That's something I'll have to smell.

I'm still a little shocked how nutrient burn turned the pistles orange never seen it before now.

Keep it up GJ

G

green johny

Have a great period, what about You girls , not So clear :D 40days, Now will start witj drip With something @ 0,7 And thé clock Went to 11/13

Really Like some shining Haze alternative

picture.php

Not sure With phenos but what ive post asi gerrits at Second pláče Now seems better . For sure i Will reveg thé better easy

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Wow, your carrot farm is in full swing;) Those are starting to look very, very good, and I am way jealous of the two famous plants. They don't seem to have suffered very much at all from the hot tea.

I've had the experience of giving my Ace girls a PK boost around mid flower, and have seen them just shut down and finish or even hermie. It happened with a bid red Panama, Zamaldelica x Kali China, Zam x Panama Godess, etc. I think it was dubi who told me not to use anything so strong it might produce a drastic hormonal shift. I've shut too many good plants down when they're in full power mode, so maximum, I use a bit of Nirvana + base nutes with these puppies. It's more like just getting out of the way;)

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ah that brings back memories of my zamal x warlocks gerrit made.. buzzy happy day time smoke with a candy carrot cake flavour.. I still have a few packs..

Nice growing.. no point in trying to feed these much though they pack loads of weight on in the final months no matter what you do.. its a great vigorous line.

G

green johny

Gerrits x warlock Is legendary i remember was probably ONLY way to catch that zamal cause With that gerrits cut there Are no many things on market
Technically Its 50days after flip but i count 40 in praxis

Ad hormonal Shift And Brown pistills , Its really not good cause i Think thé buds Will not load As they can but if three time With cannaflush didnt help i dont have heavy head And next time i Will know it

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow green johny :D

The sativas in your indoor tent are filling up perfectly the space and the flowers in your last update are producing outstanding resin production. Perfectly healthy plants for such advanced stage in flowering, you are really mastering the growing of these sativas genetics, excellent phenos as well, you should be proud! Keep up the good work until the end!

G

green johny

Wow green johny :D

The sativas in your indoor tent are filling up perfectly the space and the flowers in your last update are producing outstanding resin production. Perfectly healthy plants for such advanced stage in flowering, you are really mastering the growing of these sativas genetics, excellent phenos as well, you should be proud! Keep up the good work until the end!

thats your work , Ive just chosen the right seeds and mixed some organic soil :D
thanx

G

green johny

Pheno3 which probably come after these two seeds...better grow , more friendly , more Malawi And expect nice Flo time (80/90)

picture.php

Last edited:

cone

GJ

They're filling out nicely crystals popping out everywhere from the last time I looked in!

Don't you Indica's at all? Or strains with a little more Indica in them?

G

green johny

60days
Not good round , no time , much heat or much water regime and So on
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

green johny

About 65days, assume two or three weeks left , Will see
They have last bucket with tea at ec1,3
(guano/ bactrex/ jungle x)
Then cannaflush And humic blast

Gerrits wonderfull fluffier but heavy resined buds in cereal like shape
picture.php

Last edited:
G

green johny

13weeks
I Think Its done And i Think this Is example how not to do :D overriped maybe, overfertilized thé Taste Is bad , Grey mold And thrips in Garden also..

Hermied both ;)

Anyway .. nice !
picture.php

Gerrits alias žito (seems big but fluffier)
picture.php

Anyway , if IT Will not be stronger, As additive to medicals Will be good :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts