What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

And The 2017 IC Mag 420 Winners Are...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think i had his sample packed up with my smelly socks to get it over, lmao.

in the end i really didnt want to place or win, would have looked bad, just wanted feed back and to up the entry numbers. might have disqualified myself had i won anything in the end anyway, so not worried, but your point is valid. down voting can be just as bad as self voting.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ok enough of me bitching...

The important thing is that every1 had a great time sharing words and bud. I wish I was there.
Grats to all the winners

be well

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i had his sample packed up with my smelly socks to get it over, lmao.

in the end i really didnt want to place or win, would have looked bad, just wanted feed back and to up the entry numbers. might have disqualified myself had i won anything in the end anyway, so not worried, but your point is valid. down voting can be just as bad as self voting.

Hey Gaius,,,,
seen you,sour,, mellofello and expressed thanks to you all and please pass on our thanks to any others ,,,,
well done all,,944s2+gratefulhead,,:tiphat:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

to all the winners
and a big thank you to all contributors !​

cloudz

ICMag Donor
congrats to all winners and entrants, especially for Max Grow entry :),thanks to gaius and all others make this cup happen.

peloweed

congratulation

congratulation

OK that compétition, congratulation winners, particapate organisator judges and in first ganja plant. Can we have result of all samples? Big up peloweed

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
had a great team this year, both Sourkush and mellofello really took a lot of weight of my shoulders. thanks guys.

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
how do you give cups to ppl when they didnt get fully judged? Toermalijn werent late either, I was talking to them on monday.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its about averages, there entry came in the second batch as we already started giving out the first packs. and some didnt pick up their late entries, hence only 20 judges voting on it.

i did post it up big to ask for the late entries.

miaumiau

ICMag Donor
Maybe, next time stick to the final date....

In my opinion, late entry = no entry and should be given away for free, so people think twice and send their batch earlier to follow the submission date!

Anyway, probz are going out to gaiusmarius and the prep-crew, not easy to handle everything and making it right for everyone! THANKS!

Hoping to take part next year as a competitor!

:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maybe, next time stick to the final date....

In my opinion, late entry = no entry and should be given away for free, so people think twice and send their batch earlier to follow the submission date!

Anyway, probz are going out to gaiusmarius and the prep-crew, not easy to handle everything and making it right for everyone! THANKS!

Hoping to take part next year as a competitor!

:tiphat:

yeah this is right, next year we will really not even include late entries. just causes confusion. also judge packs will have to be prepaid so who ever organizers it, knows their available budget and has it in advance. this will reduce stress for sure.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great times, thank you all for making this happen and for the hance to be a part.
Enjoyed all the samples and will go on a 2 month rso plan next year before the cup in order to try and work up my tolerance to yours and especially the uk crew hahaha

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Was great doing the award show. And to be suprised by not entering and still see my genetics and work win. Was realy cool.

Great vibe this year. Even with the low amount of entry.s and visitors the vibes where just like they used to be.

Till next year we do it all again.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry I couldn't be there this year guys,

Looks like you all had a great time anyway.

All the best.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sorry I couldn't be there this year guys,

Looks like you all had a great time anyway.

All the best.

Even tho i.m a amateur at having a mic in my hands. I think i did oke replacing you for the award show. Its was a great vibed year.

But please be there next year. You give it all that litle extra. Just your presence. Same for old pink.

Verry happy the organisation this year was done realy well and pretty tight.

Few small things we can change for next year like. Breeders can not enter as growers aswell.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even tho i.m a amateur at having a mic in my hands. I think i did oke replacing you for the award show. Its was a great vibed year.

But please be there next year. You give it all that litle extra. Just your presence. Same for old pink.

Verry happy the organisation this year was done realy well and pretty tight.

Few small things we can change for next year like. Breeders can enter as growers aswell.

Yeah we definitely missed Gypsy and OP's presence :tiphat:
But you made a marvellous stand-in for us In my opinion. You did a great job K.......as did G and Sourkush, mellofello,Browser and the many helpful regulars.
It was great for me to get presented with my award's by you mate,really meant a lot to me :huggg:
Me and my crew had a brilliant time(again) and found the judging to be a pleasure this year....some really tasty and fun entries. We only judged the weedpacks this year but wished we'd judged the hash too when we saw the entries-but we had overdone it with a Dry-sift chocomel concoction the last day and things got a little wobbly for about 6 hours :(
JBo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts