What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Portable Dabs

I went into a vape store to buy the evic mini / atmos kiln combo and the guy at the counter suggested the yocan evolve plus, which was only like $35 out the door. Thing gives insane hits. I got two buddies to buy them after hitting mine and I went back for a backup

SamsonsRiddle

a fucking kiln? yall are way behind in the vape game.

if you have no fucking clue, then just get a divine tribe v3 and hook it up to a good regulated temp control vape (i use a smoant battlestar - just check out the reviews on vaping sites).

move on from there

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
a fucking kiln? yall are way behind in the vape game.

if you have no fucking clue, then just get a divine tribe v3 and hook it up to a good regulated temp control vape (i use a smoant battlestar - just check out the reviews on vaping sites).

move on from there

So what's the best option out ? I've been vaping for almost 4 years now(nicotine juice, beats smoking cigs) . So I know how to build decks and coils and all that. But just wondering what you think is best. Have a buddy looking for a good portable option. I have a kiln and showed it to him. but if there is a better option out there, I'd love to know about it.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have had good luck with the linx ares. I like that you can blow it out and wipe it with an alcohol wipe and it’s good. I like that you don’t have to load it and I don’t have to touch the concentrate at all. I use a lot less concentrate with it and the taste is good. If it died today I would get another one.

Gry

Never experienced one of the pens. The linx aire looks like it goes for 110 bucks.

When I add the 60 bucks for a divine tribe to the 40 for a smoat , it seems to cost about the same.
Am left wondering what the hell a honey straw is.

The PuffCo Peak is an expensive yet high quality portable dabbing system, everyone I know who invested in one uses them constantly, to the point where one friend gave away all his other batteries and mods. If you're looking to make a serious investment in a portable dab rig, that'd be the way to go imo, but as far as being able to consume your concentrates on the go, most of the suggestions from this thread are solid and will get you where you want to be.

Never experienced one of the pens. The linx aire looks like it goes for 110 bucks.

When I add the 60 bucks for a divine tribe to the 40 for a smoat , it seems to cost about the same.
Am left wondering what the hell a honey straw is.
Dab straws are exactly what they sound like, a long piece of glass or other materials with one end being a tube that is used as the "nail", you heat up the tube, and stick it directly into the glass dish holding your concentrate while inhaling.

It can be a great option for people who consistently get clean concentrates, but with no water or other filtration you anything harsh would have that harshness amplified.

mayorofthdesert

i love my humbolt vape tech "sayanora" atomizer, it's purpose built for concentrates. ceramic wick, small chamber so the melting good stuff doesn't run all over & away from the coil. it runs on any regulated mod. it uses pre made coils that last forever, lots of choices, some are temp controllable. with a fresh dab loaded i start at 18 watts for a couple hits of tasty terps, then go higher in wattage usually up to 25 watts or so until the material is used up. it's very miserly, the material lasts way longer than with a rig. it's perfect for me. it's now called the "SAI" but is the same. may have improvements but i can't imagine what.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/sai-atomizer/

coils: https://humboldtvapetech.com/product-category/sai-coils/

Puffco Peak Rival

Puffco Peak Rival

I recommend the new T-NAIL from dablabtechnologies. Just released this month.

been using one of these for 4 months now(picked one up while still in development) and I havent been able to put it down yet.

comparable to the puffco peak, except its a sytem that attaches to any of your normal rigs.

https://dablabtechnologies.com/

:tiphat:

KONY

Veteran
i love my humbolt vape tech "sayanora" atomizer, it's purpose built for concentrates. ceramic wick, small chamber so the melting good stuff doesn't run all over & away from the coil. it runs on any regulated mod. it uses pre made coils that last forever, lots of choices, some are temp controllable. with a fresh dab loaded i start at 18 watts for a couple hits of tasty terps, then go higher in wattage usually up to 25 watts or so until the material is used up. it's very miserly, the material lasts way longer than with a rig. it's perfect for me. it's now called the "SAI" but is the same. may have improvements but i can't imagine what.

Recently scooped the larger version of the Sai, the Sequoia with quartz bucket.... and the pico25 modbase; it is amazing and I am just getting started.

I've settled now at 550 degrees, TCR 456, 50 watts.
As long as it works this good after I have run an oz of oil thru it, I will be satisfied, really after a few grams and recharges.
As of right now it's working comparable to a puffco peak, and reverse dabbing with a torch.

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
Have you seen the CCell Dart yet? It’s fairly new and exclusive to legal states but I think they are starting to sell them online. I got one branded from Moxie (the battery) and absolutely love it. A couple companies make great pods for them which led me eventually to filling my own pods. The thing fucking rips bro. It’s literally a portable DISCREET dab. Google it. Definitely worth the research.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The vape cart scene has already spread to the UK,,

Have you guys looked into isomerization yet,, it's only a reflux away,,

Anyone tried delta 10?

Gry

Yes, indeed. Enjoyed doing such things in my misspent youth.
High Times once sold a device known as an [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]isomerizor, or an Iso II.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Developed by the gentleman who wrote "Cannabis Alchemy".[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grey Wolf met, and referenced him in several posts.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An amazing individual, who made several powerful
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]contributions those who enjoy extracts benefit from today.
[/FONT]

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes,, i remember hearing about this device,,, i would really like to see a lifehack style thread on how to do the job easily in today's day and age

Latest posts

Latest posts