What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plasma lamp some news???

seed_one

Hi guys, i'm new and say hello to everybody.

This post is for knows something about this new lamp. Someone know where i can buy it?, some site where sells it?How much cost? i'm italian :tiphat:
Thank you so much and i wait for a responce!!!

you have to be patient just for one week, because next week the spannabis takes place in barcelona. the company gavita will show their newest invention, an air cooled plasmalight.

but i can already tell you today that you can use plasma lights only for vegetation. if you want to use them for flowering you have to combine them with hps.

What would be the benefit of using a plasma lamp versus a standard HPS or MH bulb?

imho there`s no advantage over a hps for flowering.

for vegetion there`s an advantage: you can use 200w plasma and will reach the same results as with a 400w mh. what has struck me was the better depth effect

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
ahh ok that makes sense. So it's similar to LED's in that you can get the same results using less wattage, that's always a good thing!