What's new

Hair Folicle test

Ok, i know i am going to be having a hair folicle test!!! Any suggestions of what to do so i can pass every time besides quit smoking all together!!!???

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thats pretty much your only option at this point...what are you applying to be a rocket scientist or something...jk seriously, I dont think that there is anyway to get past that test.

70s_PotHead

I have done allot of reading on the hair test, they have got the testing levels down so low that the test is unbeatable. It can detect MJ use back 90 days and allot longer if you have long hair.

70s

G

Shave your entire body .... :biglaugh:.

I wish I knew what you could do, is the job worth that much invasion of your privacy. You are practically gonna have to be a saint in order to pass everytime.Sounds like a major hassle to me.

:smoweed: Mo,

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Smokey... good luck man.... If I had to take one of those tests I would have to come clean as a dirty pot smoker :rolleyes: I once failed a urine test after no contact with mj for over 100 days.... go figure :rolleyes:

tRuKemist

Don't take it!!!! Sometimes, you just come to the path in the road, where you must make the decision on which direction to take. Remember, you always have options, whether you realize it or not; for instance, maybe it's time to find a new job or quit all together if this hair folicle test is that important! Not that I agree with taking illegal measures, but if you want to know the illegal way to pass a hair folicle test and you reside in the U.S. then PM me. But this illegal procedure, I know of, only works once and only if the Dr., that you are meeting with, does not know you or has met you before. Any questions, send me a PM, but remember about the illegal procedure I know of....I warned you all first!!!
peace, tRu

Well, one of my bro's told me that there is some hair shampoo stuff, that can help make you pass the hair test...he didnt have a brand name, so i am not sure of it yet...but i will find out soon,

My job is worth it, they have stocks and lots of good incentives...i couldnt get a job like this ever again, besides, it helps to pay the bills....

70s_PotHead

Urine luck sells the shampoo but does not guarantee it any longer because they can now test down to such small levels. When are you going to be tested, how much notice do you have. They will take the hair from the back of your head, the longer it is the more chance you have of failing, stop smoking, cut your hair, dye your hair, use the shampoo, do everything possible to contaminate your hair and give the shortest sample you can. Then just cross your fingers and plan for the worse.

70s

70s_PotHead

Copied from urine luck

http://urineluck.com/library.php

Hair Tests - Toxins are circulated throughout the body via the blood stream. The blood feeds the hair while it is in the growth stage at the scalp. As the hair is formed the toxins are trapped inside the hair folic. The toxins then grow away from the scalp as time passes. If the use of toxins is stopped, the hair by the scalp is clean, but the middle of the hair or ends of hair will retain the toxins until cut off. The level of toxins is greatest near the scalp. Sunlight and chemicals added to the hair in dyes or shampoos will oxidize the drug metabolites over years, and can reduce the level of metabolites by 75%.

For this reason, the hair sample is clipped from the back neck (nape) near the scalp by the examiner. Once sent to a laboratory the hair is dissolved with organic solvents. Once in a liquid solution, the toxins are freed from within the hair follicle. Extraction is performed on the liquid and drug toxins are removed. Once the drug metabolites are isolated a GC/MS is performed with urinalysis testing and quantitative level is provided

Damn, 70's pot head...i think you hit it on the head...no pun inttended...but i gotta do something, i do bleach my hair occasionally so i know that will help, geuss, i m just gonna have to continue to have my hair cut often

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Not that it helps a lot, but just in case you do not know, the average person's hair grows at a rate of about ½ to ¾ of an inch per month... G'Luck!!

I do know about hair growth, basically im gonna just cut my hair each month, and continue to dye it, hopefully this will mess with the test results enough to guarantee I pass every time....atleast for my first test...

As of last night, i quit smoking, which sucks.....but i saved my last two roaches in a ball jar as momento's...Im gonna put it on top of my TV as memorial to my smoking past!!!