What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannaworld.com got busted

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
.....so, what is up with the sight Earth?? When can we expect it to come back online?? How about the auction sight?

Greens

Oh that sucks a guy over there at elite genetics uses the same handle as me. I'm from Manitoba, Canada and have actually never heard of these guys before. If there is a "Greens" over there, it's someone else.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
When Mr. Sparkles gets back from Japan theres gonna be some 'splainin' to do.

mrsparkles.jpg

tierra

Berry_Coughin' said:
.....so, what is up with the sight Earth?? When can we expect it to come back online?? How about the auction sight?
both sites are back online, the DDOS attacks have stopped for the moment! Thanks to everyone here at icmag for the space and time to discuss the matter and help everyone understand what was going on!

namaste

earth

mr.herbalist

sparkles said:
calikushseeds, is an alias of elitegentics-greensea4me.he forgot he
got caught last month using this calikushseeds as an alias name.and
talking as a 3rd person/customer. worse yet,he used another seed
seller here name to make an alias-orgnkid. elite was using this alias
as posing as a customer of himself, but later was speaking as it was
himself, and got caught red handed making up alias names, posing
as a customer. talk about shady and deceptive-lying!!! how can you
trust this person, as to be truthful, when such underhanded lying methods are
bing used, and he is the posterboy for cannaworld! so tierra is probably
another alias name elite made up!! even dutchgrown caught elite
making up this alias name. heres the link to prove what a liar
we are dealing with here!

dutchgrown caught him red-handed using this alias name also.
so now decide for yourself whos lying and full of shit here!
elite genetics =calikushseeds=liar and deceiving people here!

Sparkles ( or whatever your name is)

I don't know what has compelled you to post 20 negative times. Seems obsessive! Are you stalking this guy?

I don't know the man behind elite genetics but, I've done his Lemon Thai and his MKUltra. The Lemon Thai Sativa is the very best in my garden now.
I also have lots more gear I will try from Elite.

I don't know what your beef is...but you sure have alienated me because nothing positive has come from you.. Fess up'.....What's the story.

And what is your beef with Cannaworld? :fsu:

Y

yamaha_1fan

tierra said:
just wanted to say, that it does not sound like the iamsparkles, as in same person, as she did not make the accusations, nor behave like this person, who started this thread, i.e., sparkles.

This sounds like one of the persons that was spreading false reports and information that we had a run in before at cw, who seemed to be trying to defend rushman and either blatenly denied the facts and/or was a particpant in a coverup, as the same person(my guess) as the comments are to close to think otherwise of being amnyone else and resemble the same slanderous lies that were often presented at another site and cw, as the two of them claimed greens was snitch, as rushman was a vendor for motarebel and greens had just recently became a new representive as well and I noticed a few signs of competiveness, as this one person who defended rush, often claimed greens was the same person as about 10 other happy customers, saying he was shilling, etc., something that I personally knew was not the truth at the time and how one could deduce such was and still is beyond me, as anyone who would believe such would have to be more than just stoned, as I am not defending greens, just wanted for us all to consider that the person who started this thread, is not iamsparkles, and an imposter who was around at the time, as I could speculate on who it is and the name they commonly go by, who is and has been trolling under an alias handle here and elsewhere, however I am going to refrain from doing so at this time, as I think that information will be made available sooner or later to compare, as I notice there are a few things in common with their style that can help us all draw our own conclusions on who all it is, as in if it is more than one person or a group, as in it is possible there was more than one person who organized the dos attacks and this slander campaign, as it appears to me, that it is more than likely.

Anyways, hope all is well with everyone and best to you all!

Namaste

earth

Can you say, run on sentence? LOL they make these little dots ....... for a reason. Just busting your balls.

Sorry to hear someone giving you a hard time and putting the sight in a negative light. However it should make us all look at what we do online and how we can minimize risk. I personally use a proxy server. These things CAN happen

tierra

Back online

Back online

It could have been a server glitch, however it looks like it might be the works of someone with malacious intent, as we have had some issues with a few people in the past who have made some threats and complained about some content that is posted and it is possible they are responsible in some way, as the DDS attacks were not our hosting providers fault and it this latest outage does not seem to be there fault as well, however it could be equipment error by chance, as we are looking into the matter now to try and determine, as the issue has been resolved and we are backonline...thanks!

:canabis:

calikushseeds

yeah bro im not sure iamsparkles is not sparkles though..she real pissed off summer of 2006 cuz of she was asking to be a mod at the cannaworld.com site & then a few days/weeks later she was over at ***** chatin in the threads & she casually said she was 19 yrs old a student at a LEO SCHOOL & using the computers right there to surf these pot sites..what a dumb shit! if ya dont believe me do a search a ***** it should be there still..this person never bought anything seeds from us, she tried to claim she bought 20 lemon thai & got nothing but bunk pot, she could have picked a strain that was not loved by 100's, & 2 breeders made f3's from! & surely on average a 8.5-9.5 potency strain,these yield huge lemony nugs that are totally white from most beans,thers diff phenos but the weak plants are a 8.5 potency & the other 50-75% are real dank..
the cannaworld site was never ever busted! neither was earth or greens! the site went down due to dos attacks, the server wanted to wait til it slowed down & it didnt for a couple weeks...this was ahile ago now..but all is good is the point & iamsparkles is a complete liar...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts