What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Watching too much CSI

G

I saw them "lifting" fingerprints from a photo.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna keep my prints out of my pics.

G

I'm addicted to all three versions of the show............I'm hopeless..........lol

G

I'll look for him.

everything is always a year behind here...haha.........Except the buddage

...and that's what's really important....lol

Mountain Bud

Spankin' Elvis said:
I'm addicted to all three versions of the show............I'm hopeless..........lol

You watch 3 versions? Here we just get plain CSI and CSI Miami...

Yeah Farmer John, i´m talking about that light:p

G

there is a CSI New York now too, the wife and I are hopeless as well Elvis :D

G

hellinksi said:

It's a great show........the NY version kicks ass.

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Heh! So.... How many times per week is it on now? Spike TV {Dish Network Channel 168} shows two hours of CSI Lost Wages every night.

So, last night I had three hours of it; two Lost Wages, and one Miami! :D

And, starting next Sunday, A&E {Dish Network Channel 118} will be starting a run of the entire first season of.... Shoot! Miami, I think. WooHoo! I just started gett'n into it in the last couple of months, so its all new to me! LOL...

It freaks me out the way the can tap a few buttons, and cross correlate data sources, to locate people. Makes me worry about how much info I divulge...

G

It freaks me out the way the can tap a few buttons, and cross correlate data sources, to locate people. Makes me worry about how much info I divulge...

Me too.....I guess that's a good thing though. Keeps you on your toes.

Mountain Bud

hellinksi said:

CSI New York! Gotta tell my GF! :D

Now that i know, need to watch it! I´ll try to download some chapters at home

Mountain Bud

BuzzBob said:

That is amazing, they even have databases for shoe´s soles:eek:

G

Mountain Bud said:
CSI New York! Gotta tell my GF! :D

Now that i know, need to watch it! I´ll try to download some chapters at home

You'll love it. Gary Sinise does a great job playing the top dog.

G

You people need to watch The Shield. Now that's entertainment.

FWIW, I watch CSI the original all the time, though I'm kinda unhappy they removed Star Trek from the weeknight lineup for it. Oh well.

Cant stand the spinoffs.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
My man is from Farmington P.D

My man is from Farmington P.D

VIC MACKEY greatest ponizzle ever! I hope this show spins off with a movie :D Last season was a rollercoaster but Lemme tell yah its quality entertainment. Cus Cletus van Dam Says SO. OH yA
HIGH5

G

Another hopeless CSI addict here :) Love NCIS too. Abbey rocks, LOL!

Favorite episode: The Fetish Murder. The peeps that dressed as animals and would go around snerfing each other at parties. ROFL

"that's what he gets for licking pus!" <~ Quoted by the guy who put poison on the back of Ms. Kitty.......

Mountain Bud

Re: CSI Navy

Re: CSI Navy

Kool Tall 1 said:
Hey All.....They even have CSI Navy too..On Tuesday Nites...Kicks Ass Also......

Wow, CSI Navy too...

Our tv programmers must be living under a big stone..

Last edited:
G

Ivy said:
Another hopeless CSI addict here :) Love NCIS too. Abbey rocks, LOL!

Favorite episode: The Fetish Murder. The peeps that dressed as animals and would go around snerfing each other at parties. ROFL

"that's what he gets for licking pus!" <~ Quoted by the guy who put poison on the back of Ms. Kitty.......

LOL!! My wife hated that episode. Way too freaky for her. I thought it was a good one though.