What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never give out your personal identifiable information...

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Never give out your personal identifiable information...

In particular ones actual name and address, unless if by chance you happen to live in a cease fire zone such as Spain, and only then if your not concerned about everybody (on the planet) knowing your name, address and primary hobby.

Seeds are not that biga thang, but when someones starts casually sending rooted vegetable matter to anyone who asks, certain police agencies in the world will take you out if they can...

"Loose lips sinks ships."

imho, :)

http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2736

Last edited:

piney1520

ya think?

ya think?

just for arguments sake:
How about using a real name of someone who doesnt grow
and then they could say:Do you think im stupid.someone is trying
to get me in trouble for revenge or jealousy? or"If Iwas do you think Id use my real name"? just a thought

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Secret Identity...

Secret Identity...

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays.
But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.
-Phil Hartman aka Jack Handy-

:D

Last edited: