What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush F2 and Pre '98 Bubba x White Rhino

knuckles

Veteran
8 seedlings of the pine tar x gush and one pre98 x white rhino that went into flower last week..I’ll post updates every week or two.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks promising nuckles, the 8 seedlings are Pine Tar Gush F2?
(which is Pine tar kush x gorilla bubble)

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Looking good. I’ve got 2 wr x ‘98 bubba at 2 and half weeks flower, another 4 in veg. I’m also interested in the pine tar gush. Nice one.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Still got a few packs these pine tar gush here in the fridge , get them while you can stocks running out fast with this panic buying,..:tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, the WR bubba looking good too !

p.s. i got the thread title altered to reflect the correct strain name - hope you don't mind ! :tiphat:

Last edited:

knuckles

Veteran
Cool, the WR bubba looking good too !

p.s. i got the thread title altered to reflect the correct strain name - hope you don't mind ! :tiphat:

Sorry about the that,and thanks for the correction.The WR/ Bubba had more of a stretch than what I was expecting..she certainly has giant fan leaves and a super thick stalk,she’s a very healthy girl drinking lots of water..

Brother Nature

That leaf structure is cool, I like the rounded look as opposed to the usual serrated knife like edges. Good luck mate, I'll definitely be following along.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plants look good knuckles
WR x Bubba looking BIG ! how does it smell ?

knuckles

Veteran
plants look good knuckles
WR x Bubba looking BIG ! how does it smell ?

Ya she’s probably 5ft tall,I wasn’t expecting such a stretch as she was very Indica in her looks...I have had a cold for like 3 months,so my sense of smell is gone..I blame it on the flu shot I received for the first time in my life..lol

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
The WR x Bubba is finishing up,but got seeded by a hermi cbd plant I had in the garden,so mad at myself..I ended up with 3 females of the pine tar gush f2s,all were successfully cloned.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sucks knuckles, it happens to all of us at one time or other. will you make hash or something out of it ?

look forward to the 3 PTG girls.

VG

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Oooo very nice. What's the structure like on these? Looks a little too straight to be a gorilla if you know what I mean. It could just be the framing though.