What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best VG strain currently available for insomnia ?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I’m growing WR X ‘98 Bubba Kush as it helps with my insomnia. I’ve smoked it and it’s very potent and I sleep like a baby.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think either of those two suggestions would be good. the Bubba S1s can be ripened a bit longer and gets very soporific .

madalasatori

Veteran
FWIW every person is different. I use Bk as a day time strain as it doesn't do diddly for me as a "sleep aid" NL and GDP OTOH nocks my lights out.

Yea I just grew bubba kush from Dinafem and it was a big disappointment in the knockout stakes. Had some gorgeous phenos but with was more of a balanced buzz.

I’m hoping the WR in this cross will add to the knockout

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yea I just grew bubba kush from Dinafem and it was a big disappointment in the knockout stakes. Had some gorgeous phenos but with was more of a balanced buzz.

I’m hoping the WR in this cross will add to the knockout
It's just my opinion good buddy. OTOH when it comes to meds, although my doctor says negative side effects only affect 1%, I tell my doc, well it seems that I fall in with the 1% crowd. Mind you she doesn't like that I have dropped my AIC from 9.3 to 5.1, as there vis no scientific proof that cannabis has any medicinal value ROTFL. Yeah, right doc :)

vanilla dutch

i doubt bubba kush dosnt do anything for you.bubba kush is one strong strain. ive always wanted to get the purple kush x bubba kush cross for added rarity

Last edited:

Im'One

i raised. some. bubba hash plant crom ACE. its a cross of bubba kush and pnw hashplant. . made. clones and let them go. amber... trichs.
i. made tincture with it
it works pretry well foe insomnia

my favorite of all time is a indica leaning Island Sweet skunk.

bubba gives you cotton mouth and the munchies sometimes. ISS doesnt.
all in all bubba seems to.
work and i feel like. a better mood afterwards too.

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Have grown one fem bubba x dc x lemon Thai that absolutely put me n my missus down. Strongest thing I’ve grown

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, thanks for the feedback on that Cakeboy... i thought that LT x DC x Bubba could give some very potent phenos.!

I sent a new line into the bay a couple weeks ago,

a fem cross of Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba. Those are the two varieties that many find help them sleep, so may be worth a try. I've got a seedling growing atm as a little tester.

madalasatori

Veteran
I just finished some Dinafem bubba kush (sorry VG), some beautiful plants and complex aromas but was no more soporific than any other indica hybrid so I was disappointed. I want some body stone, like how when I first smoked charras.. like I was made of stone sinking into the floor ..

My WR X BK are doing well, strong plants with wide leaves, I will try and post some pics if I can figure out how to do it securely

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
here is another one growing at the moment

here is another one growing at the moment

Here is another of the LTxDCxPre98 just over four weeks in to 11/13.

:joint: