What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I always wear protection on the head when I enter the growroom. The condom is a bit tight on my head but protects me from problems!
At least those look less dangerous than old ts1000 model, that was thin metal sheet and i belive not as good rounded as those. I mean if you are parctical enaugh to keep a tent you shouldn't bang your head on lights too easy.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I always wear protection on the head when I enter the growroom. The condom is a bit tight on my head but protects me from problems!
At least those look less dangerous than old ts1000 model, that was thin metal sheet and i belive not as good rounded as those. I mean if you are parctical enaugh to keep a tent you shouldn't bang your head on lights too easy.

oh, that sounds cool.:good: when the light is on, it is better not to touch it directly. Just like decoration lamp, it might burn hand.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FC-3000 also can cover 4 middle size plants well in 100x100x180cm tent. :wave:

FC-3000: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-3000-samsung-lm301b-led-grow-light/

100x100: https://www.mars-hydro.com/39x39x71-1680D-grow-tent/

PXL_20220210_134(02-16-09-36-36).jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Spring is coming and everything is recovering. Have you started a new round of growing?
In the early stage of growing, use Mars Hydro seedling heat mat with intelligent temperature controllers to control the soil temperature of the plant, more accurately and safely, helping your babies to sprout and grow faster.

There are enough stocks in USA warehouse now. check it out here: https://www.mars-hydro.com/plant-heat-mat-2-pack-10x20/

Heatmat.jpg

Sampas92

Just newbin
Spring is coming and everything is recovering. Have you started a new round of growing?
In the early stage of growing, use Mars Hydro seedling heat mat with intelligent temperature controllers to control the soil temperature of the plant, more accurately and safely, helping your babies to sprout and grow faster.

There are enough stocks in USA warehouse now. check it out here: https://www.mars-hydro.com/plant-heat-mat-2-pack-10x20/

The mats look great
I wonder if heating the roots at certain temp for the entire grow without messing with the environment temp would make them grow differently, like mimiking the same effect IR do in temps when growing with Hps at the right air temp

Peace :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The mats look great
I wonder if heating the roots at certain temp for the entire grow without messing with the environment temp would make them grow differently, like mimiking the same effect IR do in temps when growing with Hps at the right air temp

Peace :tiphat:

It is definitely like that, buddy. Heatmats canwarm the soil and promote faster germination. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A beautiful woman, or a great friend, or a wonderful mother. You are all to us and much more :thank you:

It’s International Women’s Day! Best wishes to all women (& women growers). :dancer:

Have you represented a blessing or gift to the ‘VIP woman’ in your life ? Do you know what shall be the best gift to 'her' :bump:

Women's day.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
There is, but they are usually crap quality. So that is why i started using pc fans. Much more silent and reliable for small tents. I guess a good one could be made, if you would try. But those crap ones that die so fast are shitty.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've been writing, posting, emailing, and pming to ac Infinity for three years to make a small oscillating tent pole fan. It's crazy to me that it took this long for a fan company to make an oscillating fan for tents. They started making tents, scissors, and grow lights before an oscillating fan. Lol.
if you can make one of comparable or better quality at or lower than their price, I'm a customer.
The problem with all those fans is the wire rubs on the housing while oscillating and the insulation rubs thru and eventually fails. Many fires and almost fires started by oscillating fan in a tent
check out the reviews left on Amazon or any other site and you will see all the failures and near fires.

Make us a good one Mars!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
There is, but they are usually crap quality. So that is why i started using pc fans. Much more silent and reliable for small tents. I guess a good one could be made, if you would try. But those crap ones that die so fast are shitty.

We noticed that some growers used this fan before. So we are wondering if we would consider it. generally, how long it can be used?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I've been writing, posting, emailing, and pming to ac Infinity for three years to make a small oscillating tent pole fan. It's crazy to me that it took this long for a fan company to make an oscillating fan for tents. They started making tents, scissors, and grow lights before an oscillating fan. Lol.
if you can make one of comparable or better quality at or lower than their price, I'm a customer.
The problem with all those fans is the wire rubs on the housing while oscillating and the insulation rubs thru and eventually fails. Many fires and almost fires started by oscillating fan in a tent
check out the reviews left on Amazon or any other site and you will see all the failures and near fires.

Make us a good one Mars!!

oh, that sounds shocked! i didn't expect the fan can cause fire. maybe they didn't use fireproof wires. :chin: I wil check out the reviews on amazon.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Make some that clip, then go to a short bungie cord to absorb the vibration, then connect to the fan itself, and I reckon they'd sell.