What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hick in the sticks: a continuous tale of seed pop'n, pollen chuck'n,& bud grow'n!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

strawberry d f4s #3,#4,#7 i think i have another #2 but i could not get to it.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey ol' friends :tiphat:

I have made my way back from an unwanted vacation from growing indoors and the mag.... due mostly with having to move and get a larger home.
I had to let go/pass along most all the cuts I kept... hopefully I can get back a couple that I miss and want to work further with.

For right now I want to hunt through some seed stock that I have aqiared thanks to some very generous friends over the years.
I am able to still veg in my present location and flower elsewhere
For the time being.... no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't scratch the itch I have for seed popping and hunting nor fill the void left by the passion I have for growing.:biggrin:

So I just wanted to say... Hey, I'm still here!

hicksticky

Still at large...
Thanks guys!:tiphat:

Nice Bugs! What's the nose on her?
From what it looks from here. ... she seems to lean towards the pineapple side as far as bud structure goes.... very nice looking!

hicksticky

Still at large...
I just started the soak on...

Gorilla bubble bx2

GG4 x Strawberry diesel

OGKB 2.O X Purple Nocturnal

I'm also on a Sour and fuel hunt .... like to try a Sour Dubb or sour d. But until then some crosses will do :)

I'm on the fence about what to pop next... only 1 more spot left for this run..

ChemD x fuel mix (kryptonite)

ChemD x Tahoe white

Apocalypto

SFV OG x Long Bottom Leaf - Bad Dawg Gens.

SSSDH F2

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That going to be a very strong smelling flowering room. :) Lots of healthy germination vibes for your seedlings. Great to see action eh?

hicksticky

Still at large...
That going to be a very strong smelling flowering room. :) Lots of healthy germination vibes for your seedlings. Great to see action eh?

Thanks 3rd!

Yes.... it's been far longer than I wanted.... couldn't fight the seed popping addiction any longer lol.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
GB bx2, gg4 x sbd

GB bx2, gg4 x sbd

Gorilla bubble bx2. (5/5)
GG4 x SBD, (6/6)
OGKB 2.O X Purple Nocturnal (3/3)
.....are all in solos and awaiting them to break the surface.

Just started the soak on some Karma's Headbangers.
And i have a couple Strawberry cough x Purple Nocturnal to put in solos.... I just germed 3 of those and the OGKB x PN to do a germ test, figured I'd see em through... atm.... lol never know what and when I'm gonna need some space tho.

I know I thought I wanted to pop some ChemD x fuel mix, SFV OG x Long Bottom Leaf (sfv og x jacks cleaner2)(=Breeding stock..) ect.. but got to thinking I will do them next round.... which will be more OG oriented.
Still a few wks to go, got some more og's and crosses.... maybe I'll find some SourDubb gens to pop as well....fingers crossed, may be Santa will hook it up lol.

Got some old stock to hunt through as well... lot of new stuff coming in 2017...

Roughly 36 hr since soak started..

Man it feels great to fire up the grow.... it's been too long of a wait (summer):biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Just popped some GG4 X SBD, and some SSSDH. ....really excited to see how these come out.... looking for that special Sour D female, and I plan on looking through the males as well..... definitely won't pass up on having some pollen to add to the collection.

Gotta say how impressed I am about the GG4 x SBD's Germ rate... all have cracked and popped tails with in 12 hrs of starting to soak, hoping that's a sign of their vigor.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
How did that SBD male look?

In for the long show. Cant miss seeing how the LBL bx turns out.

The SBD male I have has great structure, trained very nice.... very well behaved. .. considering I but him through a gauntlet of torture..
Heat stress, root bound for a year +... dried out... over watered and still he doesn't misbehave. ... nice fuel and berry scent.

Here's a pic of him in a tote cab lite by cfl..
0924150806_zpsxbvmod9t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Latest posts