What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, sorry some were disappointed. There were limited seeds but there are a few left for another drop. i posted in the seedbay listings thread about it so im open to suggestions about the best way to get these to the peeps that were originally asking for them...

all is not lost as yet

VG

Weyenot

Howdy everyone,
First off, thank you so much VG for making CB available! Im absolutely stoked to try it.

This last bit goes to TR and the other people who didnt get packs and anyone who cares to know. Ive heard nothing but good things said about this variety over the last few years and even though I dont profess to be any kind of expert this seems like serious medicine and a good breeding tool to boot. I got a pack because of aformentioned reasons and the beans are absolutely NOT going to sit around in some collection; I believe that genetics shouldnt be hoarded and I will do whatever is in my power and is appropriate to spread the love around. I noticed that there were only a few packs up and resisted the urge to snag more than one so that others could get their hands on some too, so Im truly sorry that some of the people who really wanted some werent able to get any. I hope that things will align and these great beans will make it to TR and the others!
Peace everyone and be protected in all you do

toppin

Veteran
Respect to verdant Green for bring these seeds back into circulation.

VG got any pre-harvest pics?

beerad102

Thanks for the opportunity VG. I too only grabbed one pack in respect of others. Just glad i happened to look at the right time and was fortunate enough to score a pack.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Thanks for the opportunity VG. I too only grabbed one pack in respect of others. Just glad i happened to look at the right time and was fortunate enough to score a pack.

I feel the same. Thanks VG for making these available! I'm running a CBI from Reeferman right now, so it'll be interesting to see the differences.

HB.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last dozen or so packs of this have been sent in. gonna try and do a private auction for those that showed an interest. anyone who wants in should pm me.

VG

Cool Moe

Veteran
Wow verdant, these cherry bomb seeds are some plump healthy looking beauties, can't say enough how much I appreciate having them in the vault. Thanks man.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah for a sativa dominant they sure are some BIG seeds.

these have proved much more popular than i was expecting. sorry to those who werent able to get a pack - i think all the existing invites will over subscribe to few packs that are left.
i do, however, still have some of Mr.G's seeds that i made this round from, so i will try and schedule another CB seed run in the fairly near future.

VG

Red Fang

Veteran
ok forget my post elsewhere, this is what I wanted to hear! I hope you make a ton of seeds so everyone is happy! :D

stanknugget

Hey VG I never post but am a huge fan of your seeds. I can't Pm you because of my post count but would love the opportunity to be put on the invite auction for the Cherry Bomb if possible. Thanks for all your great work the Bubba Kush S-1's were great.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, i will gather up and send to clarence all the names for the invite only auction in the morning. remember its your seedbay username i need.

bf80255

Hey verdant can you throw me on the list as well im really excited about the possibility of owning these genetics.
Seedbay username same as my forum username

Red Fang

Veteran
I don't know if I mentioned it elsewhere, if so sorry, but my name is the same without the space, "redfang" instead of "red fang". thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts