What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kush x Bubba Kush (fem Cross) info, grow-along and test grows.

Thanks jones i wish i could have popped all the beans but they got destroyed during transport.... thats life but she smells amazing im not sure why she keeps reminding me of G-13... cant wait to burn this one.... her trics are standing up its like i can pop the bubbles like bubble wrap

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah she looks frosty! ive had some real luck with both this cross and the C4DD, both are very resinous.

i'll send another batch of the PK x Bubba in to the bay soon.

VG

DrKanobie

I focus more on PPM than EC.... im pumping these babies up im at about 1130 now in a week i will be dropping this down to about 700 i finish up at about 200 PPM but i guess it would be a 2.76 EC in week 5 & 6..... I need to grab another Blue Lab meter

Last edited:
Heavy 16 Finish is the best flushing agent in the world..... Yea i said it...Thanks brice

Most of the time i use it all the way thru flower. Check out the website and read heavy 16 finish.... i was using final phase but i like Finish 10 times better..... as far as taste and smell,oil, water retention.... CX Hydroponics makes a product by the name Headmasta it is the best for converting water retention so you finish with a heavy product.

Good old 0 PPM water use to be cool back in the day until i found heavy 16 finish

I just dried a branch this shit is fire as hell i hope my little clones make it... im getting like a mint/deep kush taste.... i rolled it up and put the j on the table for a sec i finally sparked it up the first hit i was choking.....lol but the mint undertones made it smooth as air... My HAT OFF TO YOU VG

DrKanobie

I just dried a branch this shit is fire as hell i hope my little clones make it... im getting like a mint/deep kush taste.... i rolled it up and put the j on the table for a sec i finally sparked it up the first hit i was choking.....lol but the mint undertones made it smooth as air... My HAT OFF TO YOU VG

Sounds amazing!

I've been using Finish every feeding throughout veg and I've noticed absolutely no salt build up in my coco. Thanks for the advice DET.

Its an great product! i think its more geared to flowering but when i first ran heavy 16 before he had labels on the bottles i ran finish all the way thru it came out the best i like it for the water penetration abilities/ salt reduction as well as the oil and color Enhancement that the product provides...

At the end i use like 350 ml for the 40gal each time i flush ph 5.8 the ppm got to like 230 im trying to get it down more.... plan on measuring all the run off tonight

Last edited:
Ok VG you fucking killed it!!!!!!:party: I hung the plant up for three days by the stalk and when i touch the plant it smells like mint for the first 3 days...I cut it off the main stem and it smells like kerosene/mint this shit might be flammable..... Tomorrow morning im going to trim up a branch..... hope i don't catch on fire....lol i might just put a cup of water next to me while i smoke.

Last edited:

DrKanobie

Thanks Det for the nugs.

I tested this strain first thing this morning. I rolled approximately 1.2g in a bob Marley hemp paper. When I broke it down, it smelled of spicy peppermint. The bud was very oily and full of resin making it easy to roll in a paper. The smoke flavor reminded me of peppermint oil. The effects were immediate and Indica. My face radiated numbness originating from my nose to my ears. This sensation was followed by a gentle wave of coolness that traveled from my head down to my feet. All the while I had a clear head with only a slightly noticeable buzz. The effects persisted for about 2.5 hours tapering off gradually.