What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Silver High-waiian - one of my favorite forum folk. I could imagine a good toke session with some big crack-ups. Not that I haven't had my share of guffaws already.

Ok 3 yeas for a new thread. Majority rules. Tough luck other 2 guys.

Better get to work.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Silver High-waiian - one of my favorite forum folk. I could imagine a good toke session with some big crack-ups. Not that I haven't had my share of guffaws already.

:friends: In a box or with a fox, you're right :biggrin: You're way out left, right? Down left?

I'm like, middle, like, mitten-dle.

Good chunk'a land in between I think, but I've found myself in relatively strange places before and been able to connect with ic'ers on the fly before..! :woohoo:

I'm glad you're en route out of the whole tied-down thing. Viva, la revo...wildgrow!

Buddler

Veteran
Go for it Wild grab some Malawi and panama red from Ace ,Ive been wanting to try those bad.Better off on your own any ways partners can cramp your style ,best of luck to ya and I be watching for your new thread ..Bud

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
:friends: In a box or with a fox, you're right :biggrin: You're way out left, right? Down left?

I'm like, middle, like, mitten-dle.

Good chunk'a land in between I think, but I've found myself in relatively strange places before and been able to connect with ic'ers on the fly before..! :woohoo:

I'm glad you're en route out of the whole tied-down thing. Viva, la revo...wildgrow!

Shit man, you never know :shrug:

Viva la revo...wildgrow - I like it :D I might be plagiarizing my next thread title.

Howzit Buddler? We don't get to see you often. Im actually looking at Congo, Nepalese strains, Golden Tiger - things of that sort. I need some really nice stock for chucking. Lots more purchases to come.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks sour bro. Good luck if youre camping in the morning.

StrawDs are trying to show me something. A couple more days should do it. Starting a new thread when all the ladies are potted up.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
All the pit plants are getting axed. I hates them! Theres not much bud to speak of - Im going to be dry for awhile. That's going to suck. But, Im gonna be done - finito!

Computer... close thread on my mark.

picture.php

Mark.

Buddler

Veteran
All the pit plants are getting axed. I hates them! Theres not much bud to speak of - Im going to be dry for awhile. That's going to suck. But, Im gonna be done - finito!

Computer... close thread on my mark

Wild I hope you keep your slh and cross it with some Nepalese from ACE. That be a wild cross hey pardon the pun .:tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
No worries Buddler. I got her and she looks beautiful again - because I care again. Back to the plate sized fans.

Youre right. Shes probably getting bred to just about everything. Firstly the BB x C99 male Ive been holding on to. Glad I did too. Transplanted it the other day and got stabbed in both nostrils with a sweet, sweet sweetness.

Im planning on a bunch of chucks with the Ace/Cannabiogen gear. I was going to get Bangi Haze too. Then I thought - since Im already getting its constituents... Ideally, Id like to do a bunch of small open pollinations - Nepal x Congo/ Congo x Nepal, SLH x Congo, SLH x Nepal, GT x Nepal/ Nepal x GT... you get the picture.

Maybe throw them all in together for a big orgy. That's a bunch of possible combos. Think anyone would like a 15 pack as Bay/Bou freebies? With Charlie and Dubis blessings, of course. Id be pretty psyched to get that sativa surprise mix :D for free!

Buddler

Veteran
Im planning on a bunch of chucks with the Ace/Cannabiogen gear. I was going to get Bangi Haze too. T
Maybe throw them all in together for a big orgy. That's a bunch of possible combos. Think anyone would like a 15 pack as Bay/Bou freebies? With Charlie and Dubis blessings, of course. Id be pretty psyched to get that sativa surprise mix :D for free![/quote]

Bangi haze would be great to try out, freebies too better grab them .. im going to check them out again. Bud :dance013: