What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
MM

picture.php

SLH - Ive been depriving her of N - seems she needs a bit now.

picture.php

NWT #1 - Root bound too? Probably, but I think I can force her through.

picture.php

NWT #2 - Transplanted. Though there shouldn't be much happening in the root department, at least they aren't being suffocated any more.

picture.php

EDIT: Whoa, hey... I just noticed someone rated this thread 5 stars! Thank you kindly! Now I have to try to live up to that. Ya, thanks... ;)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Day 38

I tried to get some good pics for you (collectively). My 'good' cams batteries died, so - more of the same old.

MM - This will be the biggest yielding run with her for me so far. Very stinky, very greasy - :D very happy! Been pulling leaves here and there for better penetration. She responds well to this. Last run I pulled all her leaves off at 5 weeks and she still fattened up. I was trying to force finish her to make space.

picture.php

SLH - As bitchy as ever. I think shes finally showing me that shes done filled the pot. Ive pulled all her large primary fans off. Shes smaller than my 1st go at her but I think she will out produce this 2nd time.

picture.php

Howsabout a whole room shot?

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
You know I like my MM Festi. :D Cant wait to get the SLH x MM down here. Hopefully the chocolate in the peanut butter works this time too. :) For anyone who doesn't understand that reference - Congratulations! Youre young!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know I like my MM Festi. :D Cant wait to get the SLH x MM down here. Hopefully the chocolate in the peanut butter works this time too. :) For anyone who doesn't understand that reference - Congratulations! Youre young!

:moon:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hey hey hey :tiphat:

all coming along really nice, especially the MM :good: the colas look very promising!

i didn't rate the thread yet but if you are too intimidated, i could reduce the star rank? ;) lol

stay relaxed, pal :smoke:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Duuude, those look sweeet. That's the 1 tall 1 in the back 1st pic and in the 2nd pic? Man that's a nice bud structure.

And the short pheno in the front? Does that look kushy to you too?

They got to have a smell to them. Damn look at the trichs crawling out the fan leaves. Awfully pretty brother. Ive got a papas tear rolling down my cheek.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Day 45

Got a lot of pics to post here and the RedEyed thread so I skipped all photo tweaks.

MM - Starting to get her swell on.

picture.php

picture.php

SLH - Still a week to go before she puffs up. Im hoping for big gobstopper softballs.

picture.php

picture.php

LC - Ill get a pic of my lil SLH x MMs up soon. They've kinda sorta been neglected.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
You do know - like poison ivy on top of hives kind of itching. I know its early but Im thinking the 1st 4 out of flower will be around 14 zips, maybe pushing a pound.

Lets see if this connection will let me get some fresh shots up.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Just for shits...

... some more pics.

Let the pantry heretoforth be knowested as the plantry.

picture.php

2 clones each of the 4 Beast Modes in the round pots.

SLH x MMs in the middle. I was neglectful and starved them some. 3 tall - 2 short.

picture.php

Most recent room shot.

picture.php

MM

picture.php

SLH - Brush against her and the smell lingers in your nostrils long after leaving.

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The other denizens of the underground lair.

NWT #1

picture.php

NWT #2

picture.php

Secret Squirrel

picture.php

Tried some camera/loupe/glasses stack pics.

picture.php

picture.php

Gelado`

Veteran
Nice shots! I see lots of nuggage in your future. How long do your clones take to show pistils after switching to 12/12?

Latest posts

Latest posts