What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 3 x 2

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Out of town for quite a few more hours than expected so lights are still off. But tomorrow... tomorrow for sure.

2 plants under each of the 600s for the 1st 3-4 weeks then hopefully that doubles. Should be at full count by the time NWT comes out. The additions being Beast Mode and however many of the 4 SLH x MMs that sprouted end up being girls. And don't forget the new RedEyed testers, Bodacious (Afghan Bullrider x White Lotus).

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Well alright! Finally, plants are in the new room! Heres a pic before dropping the lights and firing up the timers.

picture.php

The 2 on the right are my NWT testers. Its been such a long time coming for them. On the left is SLH...

picture.php

... and MM.

picture.php

Damn happy to be running. Just about time to go see how they liked their new accomodations.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so u stick the seed in normal thru the premade hole and then just put it upside down!? I'm ganna try this soon

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
so u stick the seed in normal thru the premade hole and then just put it upside down!? I'm ganna try this soon

Nope. You have to open up the bottom a bit. Pen, pencil, skewer - whatever. The rest is just how youd do right-side up.

Not sure, but I imagine ill have to pot them sooner than I would in a tray. No matter - might catch me up.

L

LouDog420

I'll tag along, best of luck with the grow brother, looking good. I found 4 females from some SLH x MM beans I popped of my own. Not much SLH in the cross with the MM dominating big time... Interested to see how yours grow :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I'll tag along, best of luck with the grow brother, looking good. I found 4 females from some SLH x MM beans I popped of my own. Not much SLH in the cross with the MM dominating big time... Interested to see how yours grow :D

Yo Louuu! Thanks brother. I knew you made some too. How many did you pop? How was the smoke? Flavor? High? What about seed size - mine were quite small and tan/green. Did MM dominate overall?

Snuck right on in, Willy One. Thanks. Ill have to take a gander at your SLHs.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Outside, nice :D Cool man, thanks for the info. Feel free to post here on them.

I used 1 male - had to be a Bertha boy, biggest of all the plants. Male Bertha = Martha. Scratch that, he wasn't no girly-man.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
May I post up some SLHxMM shots later?

hoping outa my 5 i got 3 girls. and I sure hope outa those 3 girls - I don't know who to keep :D

But if they don't hit the spot - I still got some more beans to run thru and definitely will go thru all of them over time.

I think the purpling on the stem is due to root bound type issues. They are in solo cups after all - and are over 1 foot tall. But key word - think - it could be nutes - doubt that - environment - aint dat cold - 72 being the lowest its gotten recently

I hope they don't stretch too hard. But if I had a room like you wildgrow - I wouldn't care :)

Heres one - and then the top of another - I beat my bitches lol

:wave:

Attachments

• P8120012.jpg
    P8120012.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P8120013.jpg
    P8120013.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P8120014.jpg
    P8120014.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 12

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Go right ahead LC.

Those broad overlapping leaflets sure look like MM to me - had 2 like that. The other could be a mix. Excited to see what comes from mine.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey NKOTS, youre just in time for an update. Hope ya don't mind, but we sit on milk crates here.

MM

picture.php

Doesn't it always feel good and bring a smile when the buds start building? :)

picture.php

Tightest nodes for me yet. And spirit protected it seems.

picture.php

SLH - Only one shot - shes just stretching and branching out everywhere.

picture.php

Only the 2 600s running, 2 plants per - and the difference over stuffing my 400 is really apparent. Me like, me li-i-i-ike.

Latest posts

Latest posts