What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatthe215- me to!

Cannabisthc- thanks.

Infinitesimal- Yes I will defoilate as needed to allow proper air flow and light penetration. Thanks for grabbin a seat.

benjuanman- good to have you :)

gonzo- thanks

Mack10-good to see you bro, thanks and I will do!

Mister D- :)

Burning Tree- If I am quiet it is a good thing :) Yes, yes it will be, muhahahaha lol

Seedee- goodbye

silver hawaiian- I am glad you made it to lol, thanks for the drinks!

Small update, I let the girls sit in their new room for 24 hours befor begining the new light schedule. Day 1 of flower, after the photos were taken all the girls got a nice drink. Temps,humidity and co2 levels are perfect, one last check tonight to watch the veg come on and just make sure everything is working good all at once. After the photos were taken I got a small table in there a put a 3 gallon deathstar on the table along with a 3 gallon Jedi Kush (deathstar x SFVOGK). It is my first time running both of them and this is just for a little familiarization. I will be building 2 1K flip flop rooms out in my work are soon so I can get some variety going.

I apoligize for the hps, I got a couple photos while lights were warming up but I just missed the timer. Better photos to come in the future. The canopy is 20 x 10.

Lights coming on:

picture.php

ECSD on the right on top of the other pot:

picture.php

Last edited:

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
I'll bet this grow even makes the PHOENIX bust a nut!!:tumbleweed: Nice Job PK, Sounds like you are damn near livin the dream,PEACE

eyes

Veteran
Rainman- Thanks!

Space ghost- great to have you thank for taggin along

eyes- Thanks for the tips, I scoured the internet before deciding to give it a "GO" lol, think I read everything you can find on it three times. Everyone has said you can hit them pretty hard with the stuff. I will just be giving them a splash here and there to help chunk these ladies out, but this soil does an awesome job with this clone without anything at all. So far I love the Root stimulator from the line, no doubt about it that shit works. Alot of people have said great things about their cal/mag.

Tabwat- Thats right!

Zendo- Welcome and good to see you here!

Macgyver420- If you go to the link I posted in the orginal post of my hbukd thread I do provide a nice rund own of the mix later in the thread. It works great, all credit t blazeoneup for the mix.

dfa- Thank you

Rasputin- Thank you

Well just BUSTED my ass today on a Saturday night to get things going. I installed the rest of my flower lights and installed all the new bulbs. I mopped the crap out of the floor, wiped everything down real good brand new like. I got all the plants moved in and everything set to make them blow up. I actually ended up only being able to fit 28 plants, 4 rows of 7. I already found a home at a friends for the remaining two, lucky him lol. They are chilling in the dark for 24 hours then it is on like donkey kong. I over vegged a bit, and would have liked a little more space between the girls to let light penetrate, they are good now but after a stretch I highly doubt it.

They have an ecsd in a 10 gallon pot joining them, she is hanging out on the side doing whatever she can do. I am starting to make some CS tonight and I will be srpraying the crap out of a nice little deathstar girl, I am going to make some fem sour bubble x deathstar beans to see what might happen. Also if time allows, (hurry up easycloner!) I will be reversing the ecsd and tossing her on my sour bubble as well. I have already made a couple m/f cross of ecsd x sour bubble, however, this fem cross will give me a better look at my goal, since I am looking for a male simliar to my female sour bubble.

I will get some photos in a few days once the girls have adjusted to their new space. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :)

yeah you can hit em with a decent amount but it will burn if overdone.. i use there cal mag,too with there line -works perfect. if it were me id hit em carefully cause of the ammnedments. anyway, ill watch the show...looks like u got it going on. nobody runs a show that big without expereience under there belt....

joedogsong

WOW! That is some serious work. A full time job. I'm doing my first run of the Sour Bubble so I'll be takin' pointers along the way!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Knowledge - I like the new digs. Got some good shit going on in there!

A few questions if I may...

How many tons of cooling capacity you got there in that split AC system? (Which I can see is newly installed...)

Is it a 410A or an R-22 system?

Where is the condensor located?

Are you renting this space?

If you are renting, have you spoken to the landlord about installing an AC system?

What do you keep the thermostat set for?

Are you cooling any other spaces with that air handler? Or are you simply pulling return air from the veg and flower rooms, and pumping cool back in?

Does having the air handler mess with any of your odor control system?

Sorry for the list of ?'s.

Oh one more... lol...

Is your ac doing most of the dehumidification? Does your condensate pump come on often?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heady Blunts- No, no I am not!

420mt- Good to see you here, Phoenix I am sure will like what he sees! Damn near, haha no where close man. I am overworked and over invested, but in due time!

limonene- Thanks and I hope you do to.

Funkbomb- Thanks

Shererpain- Thanks

eyes- Yeah I did burn my girls a bit, they are recovering now. They def needed more light before I fed anything. I won't be adding anything to these for weeks.

Adrift- Thanks and me neither, lots of good things to come out of this setup.

Joedogsong- Thanks, and yes it is a full time job. Sour Bubble is very easy to grow I think you will love what you find.

Cannabunkerman- hell yes :)

Artofmakingfire- Thanks, I did include a link to the room build thread in my first post but I don't mind answering a few. The AC is a 5.0 ton Excel Stealth, I think it is a 410a, I will have to look at my extra tanks when I go out there this evening. The condensor is located indoors in the flower room, you can kind of see it in the picture with the ecsd, it is the black box behind it, or in other pictures it is the black box to the left of the air handler. Yes I am renting, and yes I have the go ahead to modify the building in the lease. Right now it is set at 82, I am keeping a canaopy temp of 85F, I have a sensor at canopy level keeping track. The AC unit cools the whole 900square feet space, a 4K veg room, a 10K flower. Soon there will be a 1K flipflop, so two 5x5 spaces. The flower room is the "lung" room, a 14" 1700cfm maxfan blows the heat from the veg room into the flower, aka return air. The whole setup is sealed airtight, even without a filter no odor problems to speak of, plus I am in the boonies so no worries. The AC is capable of capturing 17 gallons a day, and I have two 60pint/day dehumidifiers also hooked up to condensate pumps. The humidity stays perfect, it does go up after a watering but shortly returns to normal. I will be adding a santa fe or two in the near future.

Thanks for all the replys everyone.

Kicking the KNowledge!!!

Room is just about perfect....

Thoughts on flower room temp? Canopy temp? I saw 85 which seemed high but I trust you!

Thanks for any help..

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
74ChinaRyder- Thanks. From everything I have read co2 is a waste unless running 85F canopy temps, at least 1500ppm is. The co2 allows the plants to handle higher temps with higher metabolism. With cooler temps the plants won't demand a higher co2 concentration, so if you are filling up your room with 1500ppm running 78-80 you are not taking full advantage of the co2. It is hard to get used to that way of thinking. I am open to debate, this is only my second run with co2. My room is set at 82, this device is not under a light but in the canopy. A sensor that reads canopy temps reports 82-85F. Really I would love to hear anyone elses input I did scour the netz recently and this is what I have found.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Super nice, PK.

:yes:

I'm a big fan of the SB, and have run her a couple times. Which Bx you got there? I'll be lookin forward to seeing these finish up. I also dig the Closed setup. I'd like to try one some day. I see the temps being the biggest issue. Clearly that big honkin AC can handle it though. Rock on, bro.
cc

eyes

Veteran
use co2 if u have the opportunity to do so. 82-85 temps are fine with co2. personally, ive run the co2 at my optimum temp/humidity- 80/50. thats my sweet spot. They will utilize it just fine at those temps u stated. as i stated, ive run co2 at the temps stated above and it made alot of difference in stem girth and flower weight. 1500 ppm is what i used to run. i dont run it now cause im venting. but, your situation begs for it to be run. it is true at 90f that they will utilize it faster. Thats not saying that you should only run it at 90 or its a waste- cause its not. i used to run it in veg and pull it into flower. shut the co2 off 2 weeks before harvest. at that point they utilised what they will and it will only further delay the ripining at that point.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Mannnn..........what a BUNK thread!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! J/K....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FUCKING AWESOME PK!! Serious respect..........proper to the T!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Pretty sweet seeing everything up and running after watching the build. I have a sourb cross that Marlo sent into the server fund, I think it is crossed with DSD.

Anyways, keep it green homey.

aod