What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
LOVE IT!!!

I have a couple of questions if you have time to answer them.

1. What kind of weight are you shooting for (i understand it can be a huge range, but whats your goal)

2. What height are you expecting from 45 gal pots, are you growing strains that stay short?

3. If you keep them short, are they staying in veg long enough for the roots to make it out the sides of the Smart Pots?

4. Do you think you could get greater size (height and weight) if you veg longer?

I'm trying to do a similar thing but was looking at 100 gal smart pots, same thing as you here in Maine, keep it legal....ish and go big, but EVERYONE on this site thinks the trees are not going to work inside in 100 gal pots, The Marine in me has taken that as a challenge and is GOING to prove them wrong.

.....sorry, got off track, it's a wake and medicate kind of morning.

I have been warned about putting all my eggs in one basket etc, what are your thoughts? I see that your muti tent set up will reduce contamination from each set.

Just looking for any pointers to follow your lead.

Thanks for any help.

1. i really dont care what i get bro its not about the weight to me its about supplying quality meds to patients who are in need. but if i would like to guess i would say 1lb per plant.

2. I train all my strains to stay at whatever height i want them to be. its all about weaving them back down thru the trellis, then more tops shoot up. scrog is way to go.

3. dude my roots are at the outside of the smartpots by week 2-3 veg and by week 8-10 they have them completey filled out.

4. Nope given my space 5x5 per plant a 10week veg is the max i give without being wasteful of electricity.

i say go for it with the 100gals. this is america right? go big or go home baby!!!

I really really reallly want to try a 1000gal smartpot this spring but again i hear what your hearing "its not gonna work up there, your season isnt long enough, waste of soil and money, blah blah shut the fuck up and watch these monsters outgrow my 200gals by 3x." lol anyways yea man try them 100s out im sure you will love them. the reason i stopped at 45gals is cuz i cant physically move any size larger by myself. and nothing larger then a 45 fits thru a normal sized door opening. If your vegging and flowering in the same room then yea go for the 100s but if you gotta move the shit from room to room dont go bigger then the 45s

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
hey Aero. I hear ya on moving the big smartpots/bags.
Have you looked into using a 'tree mover' type of handcart/dolly to make life easier on yourself?

something like this?
dQMcgPN0_TKyeMdjfWfsZO93Ib5jPZ3LElE4H_cr9N0HDvdFqg9TirbsgduA5jsIZCyqlYooQFYXKWMWFd0DO1T4bOw638mO2kE_EZY2swZQvtNxjYo2iaqb2vEKmQHZnRVhHCrn7ePYBw1M-fzlX19cCoPR-nOksqVzo63dnY0

very nice aero i really like what im seeing cant wait to see some of them flowers they are going to be really nice, ill be sticking around

check out my 4k and give me sometips

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Aero, Im only going with 45 gallons due to my location not getting total sun all day and my roots on a 15 gallon last spring were just air pruning toward last 2 months.

Love your work! Keep it up!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
There is alot of confusion with the Chemdog so i am going to clarify it right here for everyone. The real chemdog cut has a genetic mutation that makes the leaves look like they been dipped in tie die. Here is a normal leaf vs a chemdog leaf check out the mutation...

here is the chemdog when in veg again you can see the leaf mutation...

Any other "chemdog" that doesnt have this mutation is not the real deal. The sister has no genetic mutation and she is very similar but NOT like the D the D is a very very special plant flowers quick and heavy. some would call it "the ultimate skunk" :biggrin:

Tent #4 Chemsis on left ECSD on right

Last edited:

Guest02345

wow aero those are some nice ass tents bro. your canopy looks great...nice and even. i like the way you roll:)

if i could give rep i would...but anyways im giving +5 heady points;)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice lookin canopies man...that chem D sure fillin in nicely even looks like it has a pinkish tint to it...save me a nug mayne!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
getting anxious to take down this chemsis shes at day 66 i think i might take her another 3-5 days....

yummm mango haze hash oil

M

MacGyver420

wow dude those are some big ass plants for sure; good on you for staying within limits and you are going to be one busy man running all those tents at once; looks bomb though.

peace

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
getting anxious to take down this chemsis shes at day 66 i think i might take her another 3-5 days....

yummm mango haze hash oil

Id give her the chop bro. The sis has a sweet spot between 63-65 days.

Best taste and head if taken in that range.

I'm vaping some right now that was taken at 64 and its fire! :hotbounce

Latest posts

Latest posts