What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Grape Ape 55 days Pre Chop

PA Bubba Haze - The resin is dripping off this lady my bogus camera work doesnt do it justice, layers on layers of resin I swear I want to lick it like a ice cream cone.

Wonder Diesel 55 days Pre Chop

:jump: Coastal Collision's (ECSD X SFVOGK) :dance013: These Ladies go into flowering in 2 days

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Yes Sir Bear def going to take some cuts from these ladies, I am going to wait until they sex and then I will take cuts off all the girls cant wait to see the different pheno's jumping off. I can definetly say these ladies are vigorous cant wait to see what they do.

Grape Ape Vegging

PA Bubba Haze :blowbubbles:

Ladies in 3 gallon pots 2 days into flowering

Early flowering

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Holy shit, what?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Philly! My man! Im so glad to see you up and running again!!

Everything's looking fantastic, like you never missed a beat.

Man, those Coastals sure look good, what are you feeding them??? Take cuts! She was one hell of a gal

Im also really glad to see you still got PA Bubba Haze, i thought she was a goner for sure!

Tagged :)

- SubN

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated :ying:

Sub glad to see you bro, yeah it has been a minute that I stepped away but now I am back like I never left glad we can kick it like the old Tri-State thread, I wish I could list all the nutes I use but I am way too high and know I would leave out 2 or 5 things but I did throw up most all the stuff I use in the previous pages.

Coastal Collision Day 1 of flower

Early Flowering ladies

22 Days

UsualSuspect

Veteran
BennyBlanco- Thanks for stopping by bro we go way back to the tri state.

Bear & Rasputin-Much respect for both of yous :ying:

Island Sweet Skunk 24 days

Coastal Collision 3 days I should be able to see the boys from girls in the next few days.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The garden looks amazing, US...Let's hope you get some nice producing females out of those CC's...

BubbaHaze....drool!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey usual i miss some fresh update bro..i hope everythings was good in your side, so keep it update brotha!!!

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Back at it

Back at it

Killerweed- I got a fresh update for you bro, sorry for the delay but I am back. Thanks for the kind words.

Castout- still feel the positive energy straight through the computer screen.

MeltingPot- sorry I wish I could have seen those CC's all the way through but I had to shut down the show with the CC's.

Long hiatus but I am back like I never left I had to shut down the last spot but I am up back rocking and please bare with me as I do tend to ramble but it has been a while since I could devote the time to IC as I should, but I do realize posting these grow diaries give me relaxing therapy and I can scroll back at the past and then look onto the future. I will be posting picks from 3 rooms I have rocking and they maybe jumbled around a bit but I will do my best to keep the updates and pictures rolling on my medical marijuana grow show.

Gals at 50 days

M49 x Friesland

MOFO

Wonder Diesel x ABK