What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come waste your time with me...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Lookin gOOd brother! It's all ways a pleasure to watch you do your thing.... keep up the great work :good:

Kindest regards!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big D - Many thanks my friend :wave:

Weird - :friends: Hoping so broham

supermanlives - No i got a little water pot i use, twice in each bucket does them good, wish i had a wand though.

supermanlives

Veteran
yeah me too. but i am just playing with 1200 in a 4x4 tent.. i got a whole room to play with and the electricianis done. eventually when i am done playing i will do another gravity res. i just put a ball valve on and ductape a coathanger for support and count for each plant so they get the same amount. which is more important with no drainage holes.

P

Peat

I'm a fan of your fan...

I'm a fan of your fan...

picture.php

Dem sum beauty babes, Bro Bear! :respect:

What kind of fan is that?
From here, it looks like one of them spring clip on dealios.

Is it clipped to your reflector?

Does it give a good breeze?
(It didn't blow em over like that, did it?);)

Does it oscilate?

:watchplant:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Plants are lookin great Bear! those stems are sturdy and that bud mass looks to be fillin in perfectly :joint:

Have a good time at those Phish shows.....hard not to

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very very nice Brother Bear,

love the clean set up, nicely put together.

looking like you are in for a nice harvest too, have fun trimming LOL! :kos:

good growings :wave:

ziel-zielona

Medicine Grow
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Brother Bear :D
Amazing...
Beautiful plants, they are not missing anything, have excellent conditions...
I wish you good luck, will soon harvest ....
picture.php

one love bro.

coolbud

puffin' the herb
Hey there brotha , how's it going ? :blowbubbles:
Came by to your thread to show ya my beauty , hope it doesnt bother you :thank you:
picture.php

Sheherazade.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[youtubeif]1qObiMCsAYo[/youtubeif]

supermanlives - A good trick to know. Tell ya what my knee been really acting up the last month or so, really thinking about the wand again. Playing with 1200 in a 4x4 tent sounds fun :smoke: I ran 1200 in a 3x6 for awhile and it did me just fine

LiLWaynE - :wave: :friends:

Peat - :friends: Regular old clip on, does not oscillate. All i did in my room was stick a 2x3 up each corner. Run one across at the ends, then one support 2x3 across the middle of them. Got my light hanging from there. The fan cord is just tied around that :) I'll snap a pic next time.
Used to have two, one stopped working and everything kept looking fine so i never got another. I do twist the cord around to rotate it every few days though.

FirstTracks - It is hard not to :blowbubbles: Thanks for the visit and kind words my friend.

BennyBlanco - Hey neighbor ;) Great to see you around safe and sound :friends: Glad to have you pop in my thread please make a stop back sooner than later.

gaiusmarius - Appreciate that :tiphat: I am one of the few that don't get to bothered trimming :laughing:

ziel-zielona - :friends: Always a pleasure to exchange words with you my friend. Always have a way to make me smile :bongsmi:

coolbud - Looks great :yes:

============================

What i came home to :watchplant: 55 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anima

Heya bro! :wave:
So this is where you've been hiding...

Quite a fine thread ya got going here... Holy master closet full of a forest of mighty fine frosty ganja BATMAN!! :jawdrop:

hehehe

Peace and kindness
-Anima

P

Peat

:yeahthats
MUCH better than a dog that wont stop jumpin on ya!! :headbange

Thanks for the info bro! :friends:

:lurk: