What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sergio's first IC journal. Casey jones,4SD,CSD and Double Diesel!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice way to start off a journal.....seems you have good friends here.....

jochen_45

Veteran
I´m happy that trichytrichy showed me your thread,
because you do some nice work with your plants.....
Thanks for sharing!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sergio, Trichy turned me on to your journal, and the pics are outstanding! I ran rez's csd, and one of the plants was so top heavy, it folded in half. Staking is a must! Peeps loved the smoke. Got Casey Jones f2's from Old Pink lined up for the next run.

Subbed fo' sho'

Cheers! :)

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sergio, you posted about ECSD. I'm sure you know that Casey Jones is a cross of ECSD and Orient Express, right? Can't wait to grow this strain out...

SergioGC

Hey Sergio, Trichy turned me on to your journal, and the pics are outstanding! I ran rez's csd, and one of the plants was so top heavy, it folded in half. Staking is a must! Peeps loved the smoke. Got Casey Jones f2's from Old Pink lined up for the next run.

Subbed fo' sho'

Cheers! :)

Thanks for the kind words :tiphat:
I think My Casey is from Head seeds? AW can correct me if I was stoned when he told me.

Sergio, you posted about ECSD. I'm sure you know that Casey Jones is a cross of ECSD and Orient Express, right? Can't wait to grow this strain out...

Yea I'm really excited. I had and gifted the Original ECSD clone to a friend and he still has that bitch scrogged. I grabbed an oz yesterday.

Man I like this smoke.:jump:

AugustWest

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words :tiphat:
I think My Casey is from Head seeds? AW can correct me if I was stoned when he told me.

yessir..

from head's last CJ drop.. we split a 14 pack. looks like you got the keeper of the lot so far :D

is that the same ECSD clone i had way back when? It's still around?????

AugustWest

Veteran
^^ would love too.. but i have a hot date at 6... and i need my beauty nap :laughing:

is it the old stressed cut.. or the one that's really ECSD?

the stressed one was the one that went purple and yielded like shit.. with the skinny branches.

SergioGC

^^ would love too.. but i have a hot date at 6... and i need my beauty nap :laughing:

is it the old stressed cut.. or the one that's really ECSD?

the stressed one was the one that went purple and yielded like shit.. with the skinny branches.

It's the one I got from you after you stressed it.:laughing:

Night-eyes

Hey man :wave:

This place is so groovy that I had to subscribe :dance013:

Your garden looks frosty as ever :bump:
Did you see my DD did ya? I got two very different girls both extra dank and super groovy. I smoked some from a hydro grow some place else that was perfecto :)

Loving the show dude :tiphat:

SergioGC

Hey man :wave:

This place is so groovy that I had to subscribe :dance013:

Your garden looks frosty as ever :bump:
Did you see my DD did ya? I got two very different girls both extra dank and super groovy. I smoked some from a hydro grow some place else that was perfecto :)

Loving the show dude :tiphat:

I was wondering if you would find me.:jump:

Glad you enjoyed the D :tiphat:

Shoot me a link to your garden man :dance013:

Night-eyes

Shoot me a link to your garden man :dance013:

No garden man :frown::violin:
I chopped 4 plants in my final harvest and one of them was a huge DD :) Was some of the best stuff I've ever had and I've had lots of groovy Dutch stuff.

The Diesel strains haven't really broke out over here yet which is crazy. Most of the growers don't even know what they are growing. They must not have tried diesel, it converted me.

fido

newbie grower here
sprawled out on the couch
watching a master work
seeing best practices at work
and
looking for ideas that will help me get better
fido from philly

SergioGC

No garden man :frown::violin:
I chopped 4 plants in my final harvest and one of them was a huge DD :) Was some of the best stuff I've ever had and I've had lots of groovy Dutch stuff.

The Diesel strains haven't really broke out over here yet which is crazy. Most of the growers don't even know what they are growing. They must not have tried diesel, it converted me.
Yea AW converted me to diesel.:ying:

newbie grower here
sprawled out on the couch
watching a master work
seeing best practices at work
and
looking for ideas that will help me get better
fido from philly

Dude I'm no master just Italian and we can grow shit in dirt.:dance013:

lol

I must say this is def my best run ever as far as plant health goes.:jump: *knocks on wood quick*

SergioGC

*blushing*
Thanks Italian hottie! :D

Looks like I came to the right place...I NEED more coffee :coffee:

How's it going today?

My plants stink really bad. I went in and moved a few yesterday and i stunk soo bad in the store after. lol

talk about paranoid :)lol

I hope things are going good for you and Yoda.:dance013: