What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sergio's first IC journal. Casey jones,4SD,CSD and Double Diesel!!

SergioGC

Hello here's what I have going on ATM.

Setup: 1000 watts on a light mover 4X7 room lined with mylar

5 gallon smart pots with Fox Farm ocean forest soil..

Fox Farm grow big and cal-mag during veg
FF Bloom, cal-mag, superthrive, Hygrzyme for Flower

I have seedlings: Casey Jones(X6) Double Diesel (X8) Rez's CSD (X4) and 4SD (X6)

These are going into small pots today and the 5 gallon pots after sexing and after taking cuts I'll hit the switch 12/12

The clones will go into my hydro cloner and then into waterfarm buckets modified with extra air stones under my large T5 I'll be buying another thouy and mover and setting it up in my veg area and transforming it into my second flowering area.
biggrin.gif

I plan on running 10 buckets
biggrin.gif

Day 1veg batch #1 Nov. 1st
Aprox day 1 flower Batch#1 Dec. 6th
aprox Harvest batch #1 Feb. 21st

Aprox day one veg Batch #2 Dec 13th
aprox day #1 flower batch #2 Jan 10th
aprox Harvest batch #2 March 28th

4 months start to finish two batches
smoking.gif

pics to come :artist:

SergioGC

Veg area with the clones that will be 12/12 in a few weeks.

512431d1294092606-sergios-new-grow-diesel-001-jpg

Casey jones @ week 5

512434d1294092606-sergios-new-grow-diesel-005-jpg

Double Diesel

512435d1294092606-sergios-new-grow-diesel-006-jpg

I'll post up more pics tomarro.:tiphat:

:jump::dance013:I found you with the power of mah brainio :groupwave:

I'm so pleased you're here :cathug: I'm gonna smoke one now in honour of you and your shiny new grow diary thingamy :smoky:

Last edited:

AugustWest

Veteran
^^ :confused:

serg.. so glad you started this here!! subscribed of course!

everything looks killer!!

and man that casey... :toohot::jawdrop:

mrktwiz

Hello here's what I have going on ATM.

Setup: 1000 watts on a light mover 4X7 room lined with mylar

5 gallon smart pots with Fox Farm ocean forest soil..

Fox Farm grow big and cal-mag during veg
FF Bloom, cal-mag, superthrive, Hygrzyme for Flower

I have seedlings: Casey Jones(X6) Double Diesel (X8) Rez's CSD (X4) and 4SD (X6)

These are going into small pots today and the 5 gallon pots after sexing and after taking cuts I'll hit the switch 12/12

The clones will go into my hydro cloner and then into waterfarm buckets modified with extra air stones under my large T5 I'll be buying another thouy and mover and setting it up in my veg area and transforming it into my second flowering area.
biggrin.gif

I plan on running 10 buckets
biggrin.gif

Day 1veg batch #1 Nov. 1st
Aprox day 1 flower Batch#1 Dec. 6th
aprox Harvest batch #1 Feb. 21st

Aprox day one veg Batch #2 Dec 13th
aprox day #1 flower batch #2 Jan 10th
aprox Harvest batch #2 March 28th

4 months start to finish two batches
smoking.gif

pics to come :artist:

Uhhh Have I seen you on a "other" forums Sergio..if your "THAT GUY"....I am definately pulling up a chair and subscribing because your previous work is awesome IF your the same Sergio....if not then welcome to IC:sasmokin:

Momerath

Hey sergio nice sounding setup you got going there! I cant wait to see how these turn out for you, you got a pretty killer genetic lineup :) That casey jones is one of my all time favorites, I am sooooo jealous you get to run her in a nice indoor setup, she's probably my most wanted clone at the moment.
For some reason your pics arent showing up :( but luckily I got a good imagination hahaha. Keep us posted and show us more pics, we love those things :)

SergioGC

Uhhh Have I seen you on a "other" forums Sergio..if your "THAT GUY"....I am definately pulling up a chair and subscribing because your previous work is awesome IF your the same Sergio....if not then welcome to IC:sasmokin:

Yea man the one and only.:tiphat:

lol I have some surprises to come too.:jump:

ROJO145

Veteran
A friend :huggg:told me to stop by,its good seein new growers share on the mag!Rock that shit Sergio:tiphat:

SergioGC

Hey sergio nice sounding setup you got going there! I cant wait to see how these turn out for you, you got a pretty killer genetic lineup :) That casey jones is one of my all time favorites, I am sooooo jealous you get to run her in a nice indoor setup, she's probably my most wanted clone at the moment.
For some reason your pics arent showing up :( but luckily I got a good imagination hahaha. Keep us posted and show us more pics, we love those things :)

I'll do some new pics and upload them here. sorry about the invisible plant pics. lol

I'm no computer guru.:ying:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up Serg glad to see a journal up here!! Im gonna pull up a chair and join the fan club ;)